|This article is about a/an episode in Power Rangers Super Megaforce.|
- For the extended version, see The Legendary Battle: Extended Edition.
The Wrath is the nineteenth episode of Power Rangers Super Megaforce, the sequel to Power Rangers Megaforce. This episode marks the final appearance of Levira as well as the Megaforce and Super Megaforce Zords.
Believing that the earth is no longer threatened, Orion returns home, but not without making his heartbreaking farewell to the Mega Rangers. But Gosei intercepts a message from the Emperor Mavro, head of the Armada, suggesting he is preparing a new invasion.
Orion believes that Earth is now completely safe, and decides to return to his home planet Andresia. Ernie and the Rangers (especially Emma) are sad to see Orion go, and gives him a bag of mementos. Orion then leaves Earth on his Armada ship.
Meanwhile, in order to destroy the Rangers and conquer Earth, Emperor Mavro decides to send every Armada ship in the galaxy to attack the planet. Levira is given a chance to redeem herself, so she creates her own Megazord and goes after the Rangers. When Gosei tells the Rangers about Mavro's plans, Troy says that even though they will have to face thousands of enemies, they have every Power Ranger in history fighting beside them.
The Rangers, with the help of Legendary Ranger mode, easily defeat Levira and the Royal Guard with no major trouble at all, but it is revealed that Emperor Mavro used Levira to buy the Armada ships time to reach Earth. Armada ships then fully cloud the sky, and begin to destroy the city with powerful laser beams. The Rangers combine every Legendary Zord they have in their arsenal and effectively destroy most of the ships, but a bigger second wave of ships arrive, and destroys all of the Rangers' Zords before sending their Legendary Megazord crashing to the ground. The Armada Mothership shoots on the Megazord, blowing it to pieces, sending the Rangers flying and falling to the ground unconscious. At the same time, Orion listens to Mavro's threatening messages in his ship.
With the Rangers knocked out, Emperor Mavro sends a final message to humanity, telling them that the Armada will be taking over the planet once and for all because of the Earthlings' strong resistance against the Armada. He then declares that the Armada will finish the job the next day at dawn.
- Andrew Gray as Troy Burrows (Red Super Megaforce Ranger)
- John Mark Loudermilk as Noah Carver (Blue Super Megaforce Ranger)
- Azim Rizk as Jake Holling (Green Super Megaforce Ranger)
- Christina Masterson as Emma Goodall (Pink Super Megaforce Ranger)
- Ciara Hanna as Gia Moran (Yellow Super Megaforce Ranger)
- Cameron Jebo as Orion (Silver Super Megaforce Ranger)
- Ian Harcourt as Mr. Burley
- Geoff Dolan as Gosei
- Estevez Gillespie as Tensou (voice)
- Mike Drew as Emperor Mavro (voice)
- Rebecca Parr as Levira (voice)
- Adrian Smith as Redker (voice)
- Barnaby Fredric & Daryl Habraken as Royal Guards (voice)
Legendary Ranger Modes
(Additional Legendary Ranger Modes appear in the The Legendary Battle: Extended Edition)
- Legendary Ranger Modes for The Wrath:
- This episode marks the only time the Super Mega Rangers use the Lightning Blue, Blitz Black and SuperSonic Yellow Ranger Keys.
- With Emma changing into Green Prism Ranger, this is the first glimpse of a female Green Ranger in all of Power Rangers, discounting Camille.
- When Troy transforms into MMPR Red, the Sun Vulcan symbol shows before flipping to the MMPR symbol. This is due to using Gokaiger footage, as Gokai Red was transforming into VulEagle.
- Also, while Troy fights with Levira; before she fires her missiles, a curved, single-edge blade resembling a nodachi is seen instead of the straight-bladed Power Sword. This is because Gokai Red assuming the form of VulEagle was using the Vulcan Stick in katana mode from the original footage.
- Also, when Troy transforms into MMPR Red, the Vul Eagle Key can be briefly seen.
- It goes unmentioned that the wings that allow Q-Rex Megazord to fly are formed from the Mega Winger. All that's stated is that it is on auto-pilot.
- Variblune can briefly be seen on the back of the Legendary Megazord before the Battalion attack.
- When the Legendary Megazord uses its S.P.D. Final Strike, the Rangers shout "Super Mega Cannon!"
- The Red Mighty Morphin Power Ranger is called a new power this episode
- In the aftermath of the destruction of Levira's Megazord, the Legendary Samurai Megazord's Fire Smasher's takes an appearance to that of the original one, as evident with a Lion Power Disc attached.
- When the rangers are thrown from the Megazord from the Emperor's blast, it's the Gokaigers seen sent flying before quickly switching to American footage.
- This is the first time the rangers use the Megaforce Keys in the Legendary Megazord.
- This is the only time a Legendary Mode using New Powers is Power Ranger exclusive footage (to replace VulEagle with TyrannoRanger/Red Mighty Morphin Ranger).
- As such, this is the first time the suits for FiveYellow, ChangeGriffon, Blue Mask, and Green Flash (albeit the female version used only by Emma's Gokaiger counterpart) are filmed outside Japan and by the crew of Power Rangers.
- VulEagle is deleted from the scene similar to the deletion of Midorenger, DenziPink, and Green Sai in Samurai Surprise. Although there's no confirmation and it doesn't explain Green Sai's absence, VulEagle, like Midorenger and DenziPink, were possibly deleted because the suits are a different style than the suits used in Super Sentai shows that were adapted into Power Rangers.
- The "shut goggle" segment of the Flashman transformation was not used for Emma's change to "Prism Green", as Ahim's eyes are visible in said segment.
- The key used for the "Battalion Mode" attack during the Megazord sequence was a key associated with Kagaku Sentai Dynaman, which in a strange coincidence also aired on Nickelodeon prior to any Power Rangers season, though in a different manner.
- The transformation sequence of the Red Super Megaforce suit to the Red Mighty Morphin' suit is simply just the footage of GokaiRed turning into SunVulcan with the Red Mighty Morphin' Ranger layered over it.
- Orion didn't morph in this episode.
- Ep. 49: The Greatest Treasure in the Universe - Super Sentai counterpart in Gokaiger. See comparison page. (fight footage & story)
- Ep. 50: The Day of Battle - Super Sentai counterpart in Gokaiger. See comparison page. (fight footage)