|This article is about a/an episode in Power Rangers Wild Force.|
Thanks to the Bowling Org's unbeatable attacks, Max has no choice but to revive his secret past as a championship bowler in training. Will his former mentor, now a washed-up janitor, aid him with the ultimate bowling trick?
- Bowling Org makes Max learn a new bowling technique, the tornado spin, to defeat him. To learn the move, he must convince his old bowling coach to regain his will to bowl.
- Ricardo Medina, Jr. as Cole Evans (Red Wild Force Ranger)
- Alyson Kiperman as Taylor Earhardt (Yellow Wild Force Ranger)
- Phillip Jeanmarie as Max Cooper (Blue Wild Force Ranger)
- Jessica Rey as Alyssa Enrilé (White Wild Force Ranger)
- Jack Guzman as Danny Delgado (Black Wild Force Ranger)
- Phillip Andrew as Merrick Baliton (Lunar Wolf Wild Force Ranger)
- Ann Marie Crouch as Princess Shayla (credit only)
- Sin Wong as Toxica
- Danny Wayne Stallcup as Jindrax (voice)
- Ilia Volok as Master Org
- Richard Epcar as Bowling Org (voice)
- Steve Kramer as Turbine Org (voice)
- J.D. Hall as Willie
- Eddie Mekka as Don
- This is the first episode not to feature Princess Shayla.
- Eddie Mekka who played Don in this episode is better known for the character of Carmine "The Big Ragoo" Raguso from the Classic TV Show "Laverne and Shirley" (ironically enough during the earlier seasons of the show, took place in the Pizza Bowl.)
- The Bowling Alley that was used for the bowling alley scenes is the same one that was used for the original pilot version of the Day of the Dumpster.
- This episode reveals the circumstances which led Max to obtain his animal crystal and become a Ranger.
- The Rangers see Toxica and Jindrax's new forms.
- A Pepsi vending machine can be seen at the bowling alley in one scene.
- Bowling Org's scorecard had Japanese writing on it.
- Also, you can see that it says Gao Blue and Bowling Orgu if you look hard enough.
- Taylor summoned the Armadillo Zord despite the fact it belonged to Danny.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.