|This article is about a/an episode in Power Rangers Wild Force.|
Thanks to the Bowling Org's unbeatable attacks, Max has no choice but to revive his secret past as a championship bowler in training. Will his former mentor, now a washed-up janitor, aid him with the ultimate bowling trick?
- Bowling Org makes Max learn a new bowling technique, the tornado spin, to defeat him. To learn the move, he must convince his old bowling coach to regain his will to bowl.
- Ricardo Medina, Jr. as Cole Evans (Red Wild Force Ranger)
- Alyson Kiperman as Taylor Earhardt (Yellow Wild Force Ranger)
- Phillip Jeanmarie as Max Cooper (Blue Wild Force Ranger)
- Jessica Rey as Alyssa Enrilé (White Wild Force Ranger)
- Jack Guzman as Danny Delgado (Black Wild Force Ranger)
- Phillip Andrew as Merrick Baliton (Lunar Wolf Wild Force Ranger)
- Ann Marie Crouch as Princess Shayla (credit only)
- Sin Wong as Toxica
- Danny Wayne Stallcup as Jindrax (voice)
- Ilia Volok as Master Org
- Richard Epcar as Bowling Org (voice)
- Steve Kramer as Turbine Org (voice)
- J.D. Hall as Willie
- Eddie Mekka as Don
- This is the first episode not to feature Princess Shayla.
- Eddie Mekka who played Don in this episode is better known for the character of Carmine "The Big Ragoo" Raguso from the Classic TV Show "Laverne and Shirley" (ironically enough during the earlier seasons of the show, took place in the Pizza Bowl.)
- The Bowling Alley that was used for the bowling alley scenes is the same one that was used for the original pilot version of the Day of the Dumpster.
- This episode reveals the circumstances which led Max to obtain his animal crystal and become a Ranger.
- This episode also reveals the order in which the first four Wild Force Rangers gained their powers; Taylor, Alyssa, Max and finally Danny.
- The Rangers see Toxica and Jindrax's new forms.
- A Pepsi vending machine can be seen at the bowling alley in one scene.
- When Cole is trying to think of ways that he and the other Rangers could repay Don for teaching Max the Tornado Spin, Cole suggests that Danny wash Don's bowling balls. Danny clearly feels degraded by this; given his botanical expertise, he could remove weeds from around the alley, and plant native plants such as milkweed to attract monarch butterflies (whose decline is partly due to the decline of this plant).
- Bowling Org's scorecard had Japanese writing on it.
- Also, you can see that it says Gao Blue and Bowling Orgu if you look hard enough.
- Taylor summoned the Armadillo Zord despite the fact it belonged to Danny.
- Quest 28: Secrets, Handed Down!! - Super Sentai counterpart in Hyakujuu Sentai Gaoranger. See comparison page. (fight footage and story)
|List of Power Rangers Wild Force episodes|
1: Lionheart • 2: Darkness Awakening • 3: Click, Click, Zoom • 4: Never Give Up! • 5: Ancient Awakening • 6: Wishes On The Water • 7: The Bear Necessities • 8: Soul Searching • 9: Soul Bird Salvation • 10: Curse of the Wolf • 11: Battle Of The Zords • 12: Predazord, Awaken • 13: Revenge Of Zen-Aku • 14: Identity Crisis • 15: The Ancient Warrior • 16: The Lone Wolf • 17: Power Play • 18: Secrets And Lies • 19: The Tornado Spin • 20: Three's a Crowd • 21: A Father's Footsteps • 22: Sing Song • 23: The Wings of Animaria • 24-25: Reinforcements from the Future • 26: The Master's Last Stand • 27: Unfinished Business • 28: Homecoming • 29: The Flute • 30: Team Carnival • 31: Taming Of The Zords • 32: Monitoring Earth • 33: The Soul of Humanity • 34: Forever Red • 35-36: The Master's Herald • 37: Fishing for a Friend • 38: Sealing the Nexus • 39-40: The End of the Power Rangers
|View • Edit|