|This article is about a/an episode in Power Rangers in Space, the last installment in the Zordon Era.|
The Rangers' Mega Voyage is the seventeenth episode of Power Rangers In Space. It is the conclusion of the four-episode Darkonda arc, introducing the Mega Voyager and marking the end of the first of Darkonda's nine lives.
With the Astro Megazord pinned down and running low on power, the Power Rangers find the location of the Mega Vehicles - five powerful space crafts which combine to form the Mega Voyager, and gain control of them with Zordon's key cards.
Actually, this article/section is in need of clean-up. You can help us out by editing it!
Reason: Plot details need some fixing and expansion
- Christopher Khayman Lee as Andros (Red Space Ranger)
- Roger Velasco as Carlos Vallerte (Black Space Ranger)
- Selwyn Ward as T.J. Johnson (Blue Space Ranger)
- Tracy Lynn Cruz as Ashley Hammond (Yellow Space Ranger)
- Patricia Ja Lee as Cassie Chan (Pink Space Ranger)
- Paul Schrier as Farkas Bulkmeier (credit only)
- Jason Narvy as Eugene Skullovitch (credit only)
- Donene Kistler as Alpha 6
- Wendee Lee as Alpha 6 (voice)
- Julie Maddalena as D.E.C.A.
- Melody Perkins as Astronema
- Danny Stallcup as Ecliptor
- Walter Lang as Ecliptor (voice)
- Kenny Graceson as Elgar
- Derek Stephen Prince as Elgar (voice)
- Steve Kramer as Darkonda (voice)
- Brett Walkow as Mutantrus (voice)
- Roger W. Morrissey as Skygantor
- The opening titles are extended by approximately fifteen seconds beginning with this episode.
- Darkonda is destroyed for the first time in this episode.
- Mega Voyager is the first Megazord to lack the word Zord in it's name. It is also the first Megazord to retain it's Sentai counterpart's name. The reason for this is that the name is clearly shown in the cockpit.
- The entire end battle sequence from the previous episode was recycled for no reason other than wasting time.
- The Astro Delta Megazord briefly turned into the Astro Megazord upon getting up at the beginning of the episode, with both Andros and Ashley disappearing from the cockpit in different shots and then them magically returning to the cockpit right after the formation returns to being the Astro Delta Megazord.
- Just before the Rangers form the Mega Voyager, Cassie says she's found something called the "Transformation Control". The control actually shown is labeled the "Docking Lever".
- When the Astro Delta Megazord is thrown to the ground by Mutantrus, you can clearly see Japanese signs on the buildings.
- Astronema tells Ecliptor to send Mutantrus to attack the newly revealed Mega Vehicles although how they did this was unclear seeing as the monster wouldn't be able to fit in the Dark Fortress and was last speen floating away through space.
- Ep. 32: Is It the End!? Desperate Situation, Galaxy Mega - Super Sentai counterpart in Megaranger. See comparison page. (fight footage and story)