|This article is about a/an episode in Power Rangers in Space, the last installment in the Zordon Era.|
With the Astro Megazord pinned down and running low on power, the Power Rangers find the location of the Mega Vehicles - five powerful space crafts which combine to form the Mega Voyager, and gain control of them with Zordon's key cards.
- Christopher Khayman Lee as Andros (Red Space Ranger)
- Roger Velasco as Carlos Vallerte (Black Space Ranger)
- Selwyn Ward as T.J. Johnson (Blue Space Ranger)
- Tracy Lynn Cruz as Ashley Hammond (Yellow Space Ranger)
- Patricia Ja Lee as Cassie Chan (Pink Space Ranger)
- Paul Schrier as Farkas Bulkmeier (credit only)
- Jason Narvy as Eugene Skullovitch (credit only)
- Donene Kistler as Alpha 6
- Wendee Lee as Alpha 6 (voice)
- Julie Maddalena as D.E.C.A.
- Melody Perkins as Astronema
- Danny Stallcup as Ecliptor
- Walter Lang as Ecliptor (voice)
- Kenny Graceson as Elgar
- Derek Stephen Prince as Elgar (voice)
- Steve Kramer as Darkonda (voice)
- Brett Walkow as Mutantrus (voice)
- Roger W. Morrissey as Skygantor
- The opening titles are extended by approximately fifteen seconds beginning with this episode.
- Darkonda is destroyed for the first time in this episode.
- Mega Voyager is the first Megazord to lack the word Zord in it's name. It is also the first Megazord to retain it's Sentai counterpart's name. The reason for this is that the name is clearly shown in the cockpit.
- The Astro Delta Megazord briefly turned into the Astro Megazord upon getting up at the beginning of the episode, with both Andros and Ashley disappearing from the cockpit in different shots.
- Just before the Rangers form the Mega Voyager, Cassie says she's found something called the "Transformation Control". The control actually shown is labeled the "Docking Lever".
- When the Astro Delta Megazord is thrown to the ground by Mutantrus, you can clearly see Japanese signs on the buildings.
- Ep. 32: Is It the End!? Desperate Situation, Galaxy Mega - Super Sentai counterpart in Megaranger. See comparison page. (fight footage and story)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.