|This article is about a/an episode in Power Rangers Super Ninja Steel.|
The Poisy Show is the twenty second episode and the true season finale of Power Rangers Super Ninja Steel. It features the Team Up between Ninja Steel team and Dino Charge Blue Ranger and also the true defeat of Sledge, Poisandra, and Wrench after they were sent into a black hole at the end of Power Rangers Dino Super Charge and the final appearance of the Warrior Dome.
The Rangers look to celebrate Christmas but find their holiday cheer interrupted by an old foe.
Sledge, Poisandra, and Wrench find Madame Odius' ship to find the ninja steel. Wrench sets up Cosmo's old studio for Sledge to make "The Poisy Show." Wrench also reprogrammed the remaining Basherbots to work for them.
The Rangers are at their hideout when Preston comes in with a package from Wes Collins. Collins, through a holographic device, explains that it creates a portal allowing the Rangers to jump from one dimension to another. At the same time, the Nexus Prism gives the Rangers their Ninja Power Stars when suddenly Sledge and Snow Fright show up. Snow Fright manages to freeze everyone but Preston, who Sledge tackles into a portal to Dino Charge dimension. Meanwhile, Snow Fright teleports the rest of the Rangers to Odius' ship, where the Poisy show is being broadcast to a live studio audience. Snow Fright gives Poisandra the Rangers' power stars. The Rangers trick Poisandra into talking about how Sledge doesn't actually care about her.
In the Dino Charge dimension, Sledge prepares to shoot Preston when a pterodactyl comes to grab him. Sledge notices that the creature looks familiar and runs after it to grab the power star. The pterodactyl drops Preston and Koda catches him. The two morph and face off against Sledge. A tyrannosaurus rex, who Koda calls Krooya, scares away Sledge and is friendly to the Rangers. The two jump into the portal where the others are waiting, with Sledge following them.
Sledge makes it to the set of the Poisy Show and asks Wrench where the blue rangers are. Poisandra hears him and realizes that the show was merely a distraction. As she tells him off, Preston comes along and gives everyone their power stars. When the arguing monsters realize it, the rest of the Rangers morph and disappear in smoke. Sledge sends the Basherbots to find them after at first mistakenly calling them Vivix. Snow Fright catches up to the Rangers when they escape through the garbage chute, where Santa Claus is waiting with his sleigh. He drops the rangers to Earth, where Snow Fright and a bunch of Basherbots meet them. The Rangers battle and Brody morphs into Lion Fire armor. They defeat the bots and Snow Fright.
Sledge asks Wrench if he found the ship's Magna Beam, but he instead finds the Gigantify Ray. As the two gigantify Snow Fright, Koda secretly slips a gift to Sledge, saying "Merry Christmas, Sledge" before running off.
As Snow Fright becomes gigantic, the Rangers activate the Lion Fire Megazord, Bull Rider Megazord, and Ninja Steel Megazord: Dragon Formation. Snow Fright freezes them again, so the Rangers activate the ultrazord. They manage to defeat Snow Fright. Meanwhile, back at the ship, Wrench finds the gift Koda left for them, saying it's for Poisandra. She happily asks Sledge if he left for it her, to which he sheepishly claims yes. However, when she opens it, she finds a card finding it to be from the Rangers. As she angrily heads towards Sledge, Wrench finds something else in the box: a bomb blowing up the ship and destroying the 3 monsters for good.
As the show comes to a close, the rangers, including Koda, celebrate Christmas together. Koda says he is happy that Sledge is finally gone and gives the rest caveman clubs. He asks the rangers to come home with him and have a merry caveman Christmas.
- William Shewfelt - Brody Romero (Ninja Steel Red)
- Peter Sudarso - Preston Tien (Ninja Steel Blue)
- Nico Greetham - Calvin Maxwell (Ninja Steel Yellow)
- Zoe Robins - Hayley Foster (Ninja Steel White)
- Chrysti Ane - Sarah Thompson (Ninja Steel Pink)
- Jordi Webber - Levi Weston (Ninja Steel Gold)
- Kelson Henderson - Mick Kanic (credit only)
- Chris Reid - Victor Vincent (credit only)
- Caleb Bendit - Monty (credit only)
- Jason Faunt - Wesley Collins (Time Force Red)
- Yoshi Sudarso - Koda (Dino Charge Blue Ranger)
- Amanda Billing - Principal Hastings
- Adam Gardiner - Sledge (voice)
- Estevez Gillespie - Wrench (voice)
- Jackie Clarke - Poisandra (voice)
- Sarah Hart - Snow Fright (voice)
- John Sumner - Santa Claus
- Aidee Walker - Venoma (voice)
- Daryl Habraken - Narrator
- Ninja Steel Red – Lion Fire, Lion Fire Zord, Robo Red Zord
- Ninja Steel Blue – Dragon Zord, Ninja Super Steel Mode
- Ninja Steel Yellow – Yellow Ninja (Steel Slash), Nitro Zord, Ninja Super Steel Mode, Ninja Ultra
- Ninja Steel White – Kodiak Zord, Ninja Super Steel Mode
- Ninja Steel Pink – Pink Ninja (Steel Slash), Zoom Zord, Ninja Super Steel Mode
- Ninja Steel Gold – Bull Rider Zord, Ninja Super Steel Mode
- When the Rangers summoned their Zords, Levi can be seen using his cheeseburger phone rather than his Rockstorm Guitar. This is due to the footage being Sentai footage rather than American footage.
- Wes has mentioned that over-usage of the transportal devices can cause anomalies in the Morphin Grid, yet the Rangers seem to be ignoring that fact especially with the final scene of the episode.
- Despite Koda's line "I destroy you once, I destroy you again" being a clear reference to Ransik from Power Rangers Time Force with the roles switched, Koda himself never actually destroyed Sledge, Heckyl did by setting the ship's course to crash into the sun. Koda only helped to bait Sledge.
- During the recap for the show's events, it showed Galvanax being destroyed in a city setting, rather than the quarry that was actually used in Galvanax Rises. Said scene was the Sentai battle against his counterpart Gengetsu Kibaoni.
- This is the last episode to be released under Saban Brands before the Hasbro Era's beginning.
- Like in the first episode of Power Rangers Ninja Steel, "Return of the Prism", Brody uses the garbage chute to escape the Warrior Dome with the Rangers.
- The bomb that Koda snuck into the Warrior Dome is similar to the bomb used by Sledge in the episode "Sync or Swim".
- This is the second episode where Wes and Koda appear as well as the second episode where the Sudarso brothers Yoshi and Peter are seen together. The first being "Dimensions in Danger".
- Just like the last Christmas Special, they are adapted from Ninninger episodes titled It's Summer, this is prevalent in the Lion Fire attack footage on Snow Fright where there is a beach theme skin instead of the normal Lion Fire graphic.
- Wes is the first major character since Princess Viera to deliver a message via hologram. Others who have done so are the rest of the Time Force Rangers (save for Eric Myers), as well as Circuit and Andrew Hartford. Also, both Princess Viera and Wes send a package containing something used by Preston.
- Mick Kanic (Kelson Henderson), Victor Vincent (Chris Reid) and Monty (Caleb Bendit) only appear in the opening. However, Mick is briefly seen in some of the flashbacks.
- Koda exclaims "I destroyed before, I'll destroy you again" to Sledge; Ransik said this to Wes in the episode of Power Rangers Time Force, "Force from the Future". This also references the episode "End of Extinction", when the Dino Charge Rangers go into the past and defeat Sledge’s new timeline counterpart.
- Snow Fright uses some similar phrases from Iceage, like "I'm melting!" when she was destroyed in the first battle, and "Time for a cold snap!" when shooting a snow attack.
- Despite being present when Sledge's Ship was sucked into the black hole in the episode "End of Extinction", neither Fury nor Curio are seen or mentioned during the episode or during the episode "Echoes of Evil". It's also likely they were destroyed off-screen.
- Venoma is the only Galactic Ninja and the last monster to appear in the flashbacks.
- It's the third and last episode in the New Saban Era, and the fifth episode in the entire franchise where the current team interacts with only one member of the previous Ranger team.
- The Space Rangers joined forces with Justin Stewart in the episode "True Blue to the Rescue", after the Rangers are taken hostage by one of Astronema's monsters.
- The Space Rangers also worked with Adam Park in the episode "Always a Chance" after Carlos Vallerte loses his self-confidence after accidentally hurting Cassie Chan in battle. Adam helped Carlos to realize that mistakes will always happen and that he is no less of a good person or a good Black Ranger because of it.
- The Samurai Rangers teamed-up with Scott Truman in the special "Clash of the Red Rangers - The Movie", after a brief clash of the two Red Rangers, due to Professor Cog brainwashed Jayden Shiba and Scott to think of one another as foes.
- The Mega Rangers met Jayden Shiba in the episode "Samurai Surprise" and Casey Rhodes in the episode "Spirit of the Tiger".
- The Ninja Steel Rangers teamed-up with Koda in this episode.
- This episode is similar to "True Blue to the Rescue", where only the previous season's Blue Ranger appears.
- As of this episode, the only Ninninger mecha not adapted for Power Rangers is the movie exclusive OtomoNin Dinomaru.
- This is the last episode to use the 2017 Saban Brands logo.
- This is also the last episode to be shown at 12pm EST on Nickelodeon.
- Shinobi 23: It's Summer! Ninja Courage Test - Super Sentai counterpart in Ninninger. See comparison page. (fight footage)
- Shuriken Sentai Ninninger vs. ToQger The Movie: Ninjas in Wonderland - Super Sentai counterpart in Ninninger. See comparison page.