|This article is about a/an episode in Power Rangers Super Ninja Steel.|
The Poisy Show is the twenty second episode and the true series finale of Power Rangers Super Ninja Steel. It features the Team Up between the Ninja Steel team and Dino Charge Blue Ranger and the final appearance of the Warrior Dome.
The Rangers look to celebrate Christmas but find their holiday cheer interrupted by an old foe.
Sledge, Poisandra, and Wrench find Madame Odius' ship to find the ninja steel. Wrench sets up Cosmo's old studio for Sledge to make "The Poisy Show." Wrench also reprogrammed the remaining Basherbots to work for them.
The Rangers are at their hideout when Preston comes in with a package from Wes Collins. Collins, through a holographic device, explains that it creates a portal allowing the Rangers to jump from one dimension to another. At the same time, the Nexus Prism gives the Rangers their Ninja Power Stars when suddenly Sledge and Snow Fright show up. Snow Fright manages to freeze everyone but Preston, who Sledge tackles into a portal to Dino Charge dimension. Meanwhile, Snow Fright teleports the rest of the Rangers to Odius' ship, where the Poisy show is being broadcast to a live studio audience. Snow Fright gives Poisandra the Rangers' power stars. The Rangers trick Poisandra into talking about how Sledge doesn't actually care about her.
In the Dino Charge dimension, Sledge prepares to shoot Preston when a pterodactyl comes to grab him. Sledge notices that the creature looks familiar and runs after it to grab the power star. The pterodactyl drops Preston and Koda catches him. The two morph and face off against Sledge. A tyrannosaurus rex, who Koda calls Krooya, scares away Sledge and is friendly to the Rangers. The two jump into the portal where the others are waiting, with Sledge following them.
Sledge makes it to the set of the Poisy Show and asks Wrench where the blue rangers are. Poisandra hears him and realizes that the show was merely a distraction. As she tells him off, Preston comes along and gives everyone their power stars. When the arguing monsters realize it, the rest of the Rangers morph and disappear in smoke. Sledge sends the Basherbots to find them after at first mistakenly calling them Vivix. Snow Fright catches up to the Rangers when they escape through the garbage chute, where Santa Claus is waiting with his sleigh. He drops the rangers to Earth, where Snow Fright and a bunch of Basherbots meet them. The Rangers battle and Brody morphs into Lion Fire armor. They defeat the bots and Snow Fright.
Sledge asks Wrench if he found the ship's Magna Beam, but he instead finds the Gigantify Ray. As the two Gigantify Snow Fright, Koda secretly slips a gift to Sledge, saying "Merry Christmas, Sledge" before running off.
As Snow Fright becomes gigantic, the Rangers activate the Lion Fire Megazord, Bull Rider Megazord, and Ninja Steel Megazord: Dragon Formation. Snow Fright freezes them again, so the Rangers activate the Ninja Steel Ultrazord. They manage to defeat Snow Fright. Meanwhile, back at the ship, Wrench finds the gift Koda left for them, saying it's for Poisandra. She happily asks Sledge if he left for it her, to which he sheepishly claims yes. However, when she opens it, she finds a card finding it to be from the Rangers. As she angrily heads towards Sledge, Wrench finds something else in the box: a bomb blowing up the ship and destroying the 3 monsters for good.
As the show comes to a close, the rangers, including Koda, celebrate Christmas together. Koda says he is happy that Sledge is finally gone and gives the rest caveman clubs. He asks the rangers to come home with him and have a merry caveman Christmas.
- William Shewfelt - Brody Romero (Ninja Steel Red)
- Peter Sudarso - Preston Tien (Ninja Steel Blue)
- Nico Greetham - Calvin Maxwell (Ninja Steel Yellow)
- Zoe Robins - Hayley Foster (Ninja Steel White)
- Chrysti Ane - Sarah Thompson (Ninja Steel Pink)
- Jordi Webber - Levi Weston (Ninja Steel Gold)
- Kelson Henderson - Mick Kanic (credit only)
- Chris Reid - Victor Vincent (credit only)
- Caleb Bendit - Monty (credit only)
- Jason Faunt - Wesley Collins (Time Force Red)
- Yoshi Sudarso - Koda (Dino Charge Blue Ranger)
- Amanda Billing - Principal Hastings
- Adam Gardiner - Sledge (voice)
- Estevez Gillespie - Wrench (voice)
- Jackie Clarke - Poisandra (voice)
- Sarah Hart - Snow Fright (voice)
- John Sumner - Santa Claus
- Aidee Walker - Venoma (voice)
- Daryl Habraken - Narrator
- Ninja Steel Red – Lion Fire, Lion Fire Zord, Robo Red Zord
- Ninja Steel Blue – Dragon Zord, Ninja Super Steel Mode
- Ninja Steel Yellow – Yellow Ninja (Steel Slash), Nitro Zord, Ninja Super Steel Mode, Ninja Ultra
- Ninja Steel White – Kodiak Zord, Ninja Super Steel Mode
- Ninja Steel Pink – Pink Ninja (Steel Slash), Zoom Zord, Ninja Super Steel Mode
- Ninja Steel Gold – Bull Rider Zord, Ninja Super Steel Mode
- When the Rangers summoned their Zords, Levi can be seen using his cheeseburger phone rather than his Rockstorm Guitar. This is due to the footage being Sentai footage rather than American footage.
- Wes has mentioned that over-usage of the transportal devices can cause anomalies in the Morphin Grid, yet the Rangers seem to be ignoring that fact especially with the final scene of the episode.
- Despite Koda's line "I destroy you once, I destroy you again" being a clear reference to Ransik from Power Rangers Time Force with the roles switched, Koda himself never actually destroyed Sledge, Heckyl did by setting the ship's course to crash into the sun. Koda only helped to bait Sledge.
- Before a commercial break, Sledge tells Preston "It's over for you, little boy blue." but after the commercial break, the line is repeated with the end of the word "blue" cut off by a dinosaur.
- During the recap for the show's events, it showed Galvanax being destroyed in a city setting, rather than the quarry that was actually used in Galvanax Rises. Said scene was the Sentai battle against his counterpart Gengetsu Kibaoni.
- This is the last episode to be released under Saban Brands before the Hasbro Era's beginning.
- Like in the first episode of Power Rangers Ninja Steel, Return of the Prism, Brody uses the garbage chute to escape the Warrior Dome with the Rangers.
- The bomb that Koda snuck into the Warrior Dome is similar to the bomb used by Sledge in the episode Sync or Swim.
- Just like the last Christmas special, this episode was adapted from Ninninger episodes titled It's Summer, this is prevalent in the Lion Fire attack footage on Snow Fright where there is a beach theme skin instead of the normal Lion Fire graphic.
- Mick Kanic, Victor Vincent and Monty only appear in the opening. However, Mick is briefly seen in some of the flashbacks.
- Snow Fright uses some similar phrases from Iceage, like "I'm melting!" when she was destroyed in the first battle, and "Time for a cold snap!" when shooting a snow attack.
- Despite being present when Sledge's Ship was sucked into the black hole in the episode End of Extinction, neither Fury nor Curio are seen or mentioned during the episode or during the episode Echoes of Evil. It is also likely they were destroyed off-screen.
- This episode is similar to True Blue to the Rescue, where only the previous season's Blue Ranger appears.
- This is the last episode to use the 2017 Saban Brands logo.
- This is also the last episode to be shown at 12pm EST on Nickelodeon.
- This is last episode to have narration at the very beginning of the episode.
- Shinobi 23: It's Summer! Ninja Courage Test - Super Sentai counterpart in Ninninger. See comparison page. (fight footage)
- Shuriken Sentai Ninninger vs. ToQger The Movie: Ninjas in Wonderland - Super Sentai counterpart in Ninninger. See comparison page.
- Shinobi 40: Look Out For Santa Claus! - Super Sentai counterpart in Ninninger. See comparison page. (Christmas special)