|This article is about a/an episode in Power Rangers in Space, the last installment in the Zordon Era.|
The Impenetrable Web is the fortieth episode of Power Rangers In Space.
With the Astro Megaship trapped in a dangerous forcefield, preventing the Power Rangers from accessing it, Alpha 6 is forced to protect the vessel alone against Ecliptor.
to be added
- Christopher Khayman Lee as Andros (Red Space Ranger)
- Roger Velasco as Carlos Vallerte (Black Space Ranger)
- Selwyn Ward as T.J. Johnson (Blue Space Ranger)
- Tracy Lynn Cruz as Ashley Hammond (Yellow Space Ranger)
- Patricia Ja Lee as Cassie Chan (Pink Space Ranger)
- Justin Nimmo as Zhane (Silver Space Ranger)
- Donene Kistler as Alpha 6
- Wendee Lee as Alpha 6 (voice)
- Julie Maddalena as D.E.C.A.
- Melody Perkins as Astronema
- Danny Stallcup as Ecliptor
- Walter Lang as Ecliptor (voice)
- Kenny Graceson as Elgar
- Derek Stephen Prince as Elgar (voice)
- Steve Kramer as Darkonda (voice)
- Ecliptor supposedly learns the location of the Mega Voyager in this episode, however he and Astronema had followed the Rangers into the Ganymede base when they initially obtained it.
- In the shot after Andros defeats Ecliptor with the Spiral Saber, he is no longer holding the Spiral Saber, and Shibolena can clearly be seen in the background.
- When Ecliptor jumps, you can clearly see the lift wire used by the production crew.
- Final appearance of the Delta Megazord, which is destroyed.
- This is the only episode to feature the Mega V1 zord, but not the other Mega V zords.
- This is one of the few character-focused episodes for the Alpha robots, and one of the few for Alpha 6 in particular. Alpha 5 has at least five of them.
- This marks the first & only appearance of Red Ecliptor. Also in contrast to Yugande (Ecliptor's Megaranger counterpart) who gets destroyed at the end, Ecliptor reverts back to his cyborg form and survives.