The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|This article is about a/an episode in Power Rangers in Space, the last installment in the Zordon Era.|
With the Astro Megaship trapped in a dangerous forcefield, preventing the Power Rangers from accessing it, Alpha 6 is forced to protect the vessel alone against Ecliptor.
to be added
- Christopher Khayman Lee as Andros (Red Space Ranger)
- Roger Velasco as Carlos Vallerte (Black Space Ranger)
- Selwyn Ward as T.J. Johnson (Blue Space Ranger)
- Tracy Lynn Cruz as Ashley Hammond (Yellow Space Ranger)
- Patricia Ja Lee as Cassie Chan (Pink Space Ranger)
- Justin Nimmo as Zhane (Silver Space Ranger)
- Paul Schrier as Farkas Bulkmeier (credit only)
- Jason Narvy as Eugene Skullovitch (credit only)
- Donene Kistler as Alpha 6
- Wendee Lee as Alpha 6 (voice)
- Julie Maddalena as D.E.C.A.
- Melody Perkins as Astronema
- Danny Stallcup as Ecliptor
- Walter Lang as Ecliptor (voice)
- Kenny Graceson as Elgar
- Derek Stephen Prince as Elgar (voice)
- Steve Kramer as Darkonda (voice)
- Ecliptor supposedly learns the location of the Mega Voyager in this episode, however he and Astronema had followed the Rangers into the Ganymede base when they initially obtained it.
- In the shot after Andros defeats Ecliptor with the Spiral Saber, he is no longer holding the Spiral Saber, and Shibolena can clearly be seen in the background.
- When Ecliptor jumps, you can clearly see the lift wire used by the production crew.
- Final appearance of the Delta Megazord, which is destroyed.
- This is the only episode to feature the Mega V1 zord, but not the other Mega V zords.
- This is one of the few character-focused episodes for the Alpha robots, and one of the few for Alpha 6 in particular. Alpha 5 has at least five of them.
- This marks the first & only appearance of Red Ecliptor. Also in contrast to Yugande (Ecliptor's Megaranger counterpart) who gets destroyed at the end, Ecliptor reverts back to his cyborg form and survives.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.