|This article is about a/an set of items in Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger.|
The Guardians’ Secret Stones (ガーディアンズの秘石 Gādiansu no Hiseki) are a set of amber stones containing the remains of the Guardians (ガーディアンズ Gādianzu), a group of thirteen lesser Zyudenryu who supported the Ten Great Zyudenryu in their fight against the Deboss Army.
They were all killed during the height of Deboss' attack on the dinosaurs by Great Land Devil Gadoma. Their deaths caused their leader, Zyudenryu Bragigas, to turn their spiritual forms into the Secret Stones with the tears he had shed out of grief, and Bragigas, enraged by Deboss' tricks, used the forbidden Gigant Cannon to impale Gadoma and defeat Deboss. Unfortunately, Bragigas lost power and fell with Gadoma. Once Bragigas and Gadoma were sealed in what would later be Lake Mado, the 13 Lost Stones were then scattered all over the globe.
When all 13 were collected, they were used to retrieve Bragigas from the depths of Lake Mado. As thanks, Bragigas returned to Ian and Daigo their Stones.
Stones by Guardians
- Deinochaser (ディノチェイサー Dinocheisā): Found by Tessai.
- Deinosgrander (ディノスグランダー Dinosugurandā): Found by Dantetsu and Daigo.
- Kentrospiker (ケントロスパイカー Kentorosupaikā): Found by Erika Stonesfield and given to Ian.
- Stymero (スティメロ Sutimero): Given to Amy by Mitsuhiko Kanna.
- Allomerus (アロメラス Aromerasu): Worn by Daigo as a pendant given to him by his father. Is eventually passed down to Dai-kun.
- Beyonsmo (ビヨンスモ Biyonsumo): Found by Ramirez.
- Ovirappoo (オビラップー Obirappū): Found by Dantetsu.
- Igeranodon (イゲラノドン): Found by Dantetsu.
- Tuperanda (トペランダ Toperanda): Found by Dantetsu.
- Gurumonite (グルモナイト Gurumonaito): Found by Dantetsu.
- Archenolon (アーケノロン Ākenoron): Found by Dantetsu.
- Pukuptor (プクプトル Pukuputoru): Found by Dantetsu.
- Futabain (フタバイン): Found by Dogold in a sports trophy, but Torin and Yayoi take it back, and were later given to them.
- Bragigas' Tear (ブラギガスの涙 Buragigasu no Namida): A 14th Stone; it contains nothing, but it was the final step the Kyoryugers needed in reviving Bragigas. It was found by Shiro Mifune and Ian, but Aigaron had taken the stone sometime during the revival of the Deboss Army in modern times. Ian later took back the stone from Aigaron with the help of the Deinosgrander Zyudenchi and his fellow Kyoryugers.