|This article is about a/an episode in Power Rangers Turbo, the third installment in the Zordon Era .|
Both the Power Rangers and Divatox's evil Blue Senturion, the Wild Weeder, and his Diva-Drones search all over Angel Grove for the third magical wishing coin, which is currently in the hands of Bulk and Skull, who discover the immense power of the coin while working at a plant nursery. Once Justin retrieves the coin from the duo, he is torn between wanting his father to come home for good, and helping the Blue Senturion return to being good.
to be added
- Selwyn Ward as T.J. Johnson (Red Turbo Ranger)
- Blake Foster as Justin Stewart (Blue Turbo Ranger)
- Roger Velasco as Carlos Vallerte (Green Turbo Ranger)
- Tracy Lynn Cruz as Ashley Hammond (Yellow Turbo Ranger)
- Patricia Ja Lee as Cassie Chan (Pink Turbo Ranger)
- David Walsh as Blue Senturion (voice)
- Paul Schrier as Farkas "Bulk" Bulkmeier
- Jason Narvy as Eugene "Skull" Skullovitch
- Gregg Bullock as Jerome Stone
- Hilary Shepard Turner as Divatox
- Carol Hoyt as Dimitria
- Donene Kistler as Alpha 6
- Katerina Luciani as Alpha 6 (voice)
- Kenny Graceson as Elgar
- Derek Stephen Prince as Elgar (voice), Wild Weeder (voice)
- Ed Neil as Rygog
- Lex Lang as Rygog (voice)
- Scott Page-Pagter as Porto (voice)
- The Diva-Drones would later turn up as added grunts in the Lightspeed Rescue video-game for the Nintendo 64.
- Blue Senturion refers to the one Diva-Drone as a Space Bee, which is what they are called in Carranger.
- The pinball machine Bulk and Skull attempt to put the coin into is Theatre of Magic, released by Williams under their Bally label.
- Part of the episode features a scene at the Culver Hotel in Culver City.
- During the recap segment, Mallow stated that the evil Blue Senturion wish was the first wish and that the 2nd was Elgar's hair. It was the other way around in the actual episode.
- Saban reinroduced the monster although he had been in the previous episode.
- Wild Weeder's voice was much deeper than it was last episode from this point onwards.