|This article is about a/an episode in Power Rangers Wild Force.|
The Ancient Warrior is the fifteenth episode of Power Rangers Wild Force, continuing the Zen-Aku arc that began in the Curse of the Wolf and the subplot connected to future Ranger, Merrick Baliton (a guardian of the Animarium from 3,000 years ago).
The ancient Animus intervenes to reveal Zen-Aku's true identity - Merrick, the ancient warrior who defeated Master Org by using the cursed wolf mask. By defeating Predazord, the Rangers break the curse, returning Merrick back to normal.
- To Be Added
- Ricardo Medina, Jr. as Cole Evans (Red Wild Force Ranger)
- Alyson Kiperman as Taylor Earhardt (Yellow Wild Force Ranger)
- Phillip Jeanmarie as Max Cooper (Blue Wild Force Ranger)
- Jessica Rey as Alyssa Enrilé (White Wild Force Ranger)
- Jack Guzman as Danny Delgado (Black Wild Force Ranger)
- Phillip Andrew as Merrick Baliton
- Ann Marie Crouch as Princess Shayla
- Sin Wong as Toxica
- Danny Wayne Stallcup As Jindrax (voice)
- Ilia Volok as Master Org
- Lex Lang as Zen-Aku (voice)
- Ken Merckx as Nayzor (voice)
- The Ancient Warrior was released on the VHS Power Rangers Wild Force: Identity Crisis.
- This marks the first appearance of the Armadillo Wildzord & the Rhino Wildzord, this coincidentally marks the first and only time limb swapping has been regularly extended to the legs of a megazord.
- Merrick is wearing his ancient warrior's helmet when he transforms back to normal during the eclipse. But, in his flashback of how he became Zen-Aku, he was shown taking off the helmet and casting it aside just before putting on the cursed mask.
- After Merrick corrupted by the wolf mask and becoming Zen-Aku during the flashback, Tsukumaro can be seen on the cockpit with different design that differs between the Gaoranger cockpit shot and the U.S. cockpit shot that appeared before the Predazord destroys Master Org.