|This article is about a/an villain in Power Rangers Wild Force.|
Although unseen during Power Rangers Zeo, Tezzla served as one of five generals in the Machine Empire.
After Zordon's Energy Wave in the finale of Power Rangers in Space, which obliterated King Mondo and all others in the Machine Empire, she and the other generals somehow survived and began plotting revenge against the Rangers along with an army of surviving Cogs.
Years later during the events of Power Rangers Wild Force, the generals went to the Moon to dig up Lord Zedd's old zord, Serpentera, and powered it with a Neo Plutonium reactor. However, before they could put their plans into action, ten Red Rangers stormed into the base and defeated their Cogs. When she and the other generals attempted to board Serpentera, they were stopped by the Red Rangers, and Tezzla fought against Aurico and Eric Myers, and was blasted by Eric's Quantum Defender.
to be added
Behind the Scenes
- Tezzla is voiced by Catherine Sutherland, who had previously portrayed Katherine Hillard from the third season of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers to Power Rangers Turbo.
- Her suit actress was Motoko Nagino (梛野 素子 Nagino Motoko).
- Her name is a pun on Nikola Tesla, a famous Serbian-American inventor and engineer best known for the invention of alternating current and the self-named Tesla coil.
- Ladyborg - The character the costume was recycled from in Saban's Beetleborgs Metallix, minus the antennae.
- B-Fighter Ageha - The original use of the costume and Japanese counterpart of Ladyborg in B-Fighter Kabuto.