|This article is about a/an voice actor in the Super Sentai series.|
Tesshō Genda (玄田 哲章 Genda Tesshō) is a Japanese voice actor. He is employed by the talent management firm 81 Produce. When he debuted, he used his real name, Mitsuo Yokoi (横居 光雄, Yokoi Mitsuo) as artist name.
He currently has a role as Buddy Roid Gorisaki Banana in Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters. He previously voiced Nue in Ninja Sentai Kakuranger, Madakodama in Tensou Sentai Goseiger vs. Shinkenger: Epic on Ginmaku. He was also the narrator of Mahou Sentai Magiranger and voiced the MagiPhone, a role which he also reprised in Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger.
Besides Sentai, he also have several dubbing roles. Like his Canadian counterpart Peter Cullen, Tesshō reprised the role of Optimus Prime (Convoy) in the Japanese dub of the 2007 Transformers movie. He is best known as the Japanese voice of Batman in Numerous Animated television series and animated films. Like his American counterpart Kevin Conroy, Tesshō also reprised the role of Batman in the Japanese dub of Batman: Gotham Knight. He also voices Kratos in the Japanese versions of the God of War series.
- Ninja Sentai Kakuranger - Nue
- Mahou Sentai Magiranger - Narrator, MagiPhone Voice
- Tensou Sentai Goseiger vs. Shinkenger: Epic on Ginmaku - Madakodama
- Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters - Gorisaki Banana
- Shuriken Sentai Ninninger Shinobi 38: The Witch Girl Loves Yakumo? - MagiPhone Voice