|This article is about a/an monster in Mirai Sentai Timeranger.|
- "I appreciate you letting me out, but money really isn't my thing."
- ―Terrorist Sandoora's first words
- "In that case, I'll wipe you all out!"
- ―Terrorist Sandoora's first words being enlarged
Terrorist Sandoora (テロリスト・サンドーラ Terorisuto Sandōra, 18, 38) is an eye/mouth/teeth-themed cyborg terrorist from the Londer Prison.
Sandoora was employed by Gien to retrieve the Lambda 2000 so he could turn it into a Zeta-3 crystal to power his first giant robot, Nova. Sandoora successfully invaded Kawasaki Research Lab, putting the area in lockdown. Ayase managed to deactivate the lockdown so the others could run in as Sandoora obtained the Lambda 2000. Confronted by the TimeYellow, TimePink, and TimeGreen, he blasted them with his shotgun before TimeRed and TimeBlue arrived to block his escape. Though he was defeated by the Timerangers and lost the Lambda 2000, Sandoora enlarged himself. Though he managed to severely damage TimeRobo Beta with his arsenal of weapons, Sandoora was brought in by a weakened TimeRobo Alpha as Gien took the Lambda 2000 to convert it into Zeta-3. Sandoora had unknowingly also made a final contribution to Gien's plan: due to the amount of damage he had dealt TimeRobo, the mecha was unable to come to the Timerangers' aid in the following battle with Nova.
to be added
Powers and Abilities
- to be added
- to be added
- Depression Seals Location: Right thigh
Behind the Scenes
Sandoora is voiced by Jun Ishimaru.
- Sandoora's motif is the one of eyes, a mouth and teeth with a design similar to a hammerhead shark.