|This article is about a/an episode in Ressha Sentai ToQger.|
Terminal Station: The Shining Ones (終着駅：輝いているもの Shūchakueki: Kagayaiteiru Mono) is the forty-seventh and final episode of Ressha Sentai ToQger.
The massive monster’s darkness has engulfed Right, Tokatti and the others on the Resshas and the whole city. Right cannot face Zed even using the darkness and he is unable to imagine himself being victorious. Just when he has run out of options, the other ToQgers appear to save him. Then, among the darkness they can see the lights of the lamps for the Star Festival…
Defeated by Z-Shin and left to wither in the dark, Right finds himself hopeless as the Ressha finds him. Shocked to find Tokatti, Mio, Hikari, and Kagura giving up their chance to return home in order to get him, Right apologizes to them for taking such decision without consulting them. Trapped inside the darkness, the ToQgers see one of the lanterns from the Stargazing festival held by Right's mother, who is revealed to have also have faint memories of Right. The lights from the lanterns create a pathway for the Ressha, which Emperor Z remembers what attracted him to Subarugahama in the first place. At the same time, Akira faces Barone Nero before the Ressha breaks free from the darkness and he rejoins the others. By combining all their Ressha in one single train, the ToQgers bring down the Dark Behemoth. With the Shadow Line greatly weakened with the Dark Behemoth's destruction, the final battle begins with ToQ 1gou facing Z-Shin as ToQ 6gou defeat Nero and the others overpower Mork. After Emperor Z is hit by the Yudou Rainbow Rush, Nero and Mork sacrifice themselves for their leader to restore his power by absorbing their darkness. However, the other ToQgers give ToQ 1gou their Ressha to use them, combined with the Hyper Ressha to become Rainbow ToQ 1gou. This allows ToQ 1gou to overpower Z-Shin with all of his power before he and his friends use the Daikaiten Cannon for the final blow. Returned to his usual form, the dying Emperor Z explodes into a torrent of darkness that is gathered by Glitta, revealed to have been spared by him, as she brings the reconstituted emperor back into the darkness. Despite that their mission is over, the ToQgers, believing they can't return home anymore, resolve to continue traveling in the Rainbow Line, but the President bids farewell to them instead, claiming that their journey is finally over, as they learn, much to their surprise, that their new years' letters reached their parents as their families arrive to welcome them home, including Right. The ToQgers return to their childhood forms at that moment, bidding farewell to Akira and the others as the Ressha departs as they resume their normal lives.
- Right (ライト Raito): Jun Shison (志尊 淳 Shison Jun)
- Young Right: Homare Mabuchi (馬渕誉 Mabuchi Homare)
- Tokatti (トカッチ Tokatchi): Jin Hiramaki (平牧 仁 Hiramaki Jin)
- Young Tokatti: Keishiro Nagase (永瀬 圭志朗 Nagase Keishirō)
- Mio (ミオ): Riria (梨里杏)
- Young Mio: Kaoruko Ishii (石井 薫子 Ishii Kaoruko)
- Hikari (ヒカリ): Ryusei Yokohama (横浜 流星 Yamazaki Hikaru)
- Young Hikari: Hikaru Yamazaki (山崎光 Hikaru Yamazaki)
- Kagura (カグラ): Ai Moritaka (森高 愛 Moritaka Ai)
- Young Kagura: Rara Shimizu (清水 らら Shimizu Rara)
- Akira Nijino (虹野明): Shin Nagahama (長濱 慎 Nagahama Shin)
- Conductor (車掌 Shashō): Tsutomu Sekine (関根 勤 Sekine Tsutomu)
- Ticket (チケット Chiketto, Voice), ToQger Equipment Voice: Kappei Yamaguchi (山口 勝平 Yamaguchi Kappei)
- Wagon (ワゴン Voice): Yui Horie (堀江 由衣 Horie Yui)
- Emperor of Darkness (闇の皇帝 Yami no Kōtei, Voice): Kengo Ohkuchi (大口 兼悟 Ōkuchi Kengo)
- Baron Nero (ネロ男爵 Nero Danshaku, Voice): Jun Fukuyama (福山 潤 Fukuyama Jun)
- Miss Gritta (グリッタ嬢 Guritta Jō, Voice): Noriko Hidaka (日高 のり子 Hidaka Noriko)
- Marchioness Morc (モルク侯爵 Moruku Kōshaku, Voice): Reiko Suzuki (鈴木 れい子 Suzuki Reiko)
- Rainbow Line President (レインボーラインの総裁 Reinbō Rain no Sōsai, Voice): Kōsuke Toriumi (鳥海 浩輔 Toriumi Kōsuke)
- Yumi Suzuki (鈴樹 優美 Suzuki Yumi): Chika Ando (安藤 知夏 Ando Chika)
- Mai Suzuki (鈴樹舞 Suzuki Mai): Mai Higuchi (樋口舞 Higuchi Mai)
- Yuto Suzuki (鈴樹雄斗 Suzuki Yūto): Kairi Moriyama (森山海李 Moriyama Kairi)
- Tsuyoshi Suzuki (鈴樹剛史 Suzuki Tsuyoshi): Takashi Inoue (井上高志 Inoue Takashi)
- Ryo Tokashiki (渡嘉敷 涼 Tokashiki Ryō): Mizuki Ohno (大野 瑞生 Ōno Mizuki)
- Kohei Natsume (夏目公平 Natsume Kōhei): Kota Goto (後藤公太 Gotō Kōta)
- Emiko Nonomura (野々村恵美子 Nonomura Emiko): Midori Hayashi (林美土里 Hayashi Midori)
- Ayaka Nonomura (野々村彩香 Nonomura Ayaka): Hitomi Hasebe (長谷部瞳 Hasebe Hitomi)
- Yosuke Izumi (泉洋介 Izumi Yōsuke): Ken Mifune (御船健 Mifune Ken)
- Keiko Izumi (泉恵子 Izumi Keiko): Keiko Takemitsu (竹光桂子 Takemitsu Keiko)
- Transfer Changes for The Shining Ones:
- With this episode, Right becomes the only ToQger to use all 5 of his teammates' powers at least once.
- As of this episode, Mio and Kagura are the only ToQgers who have not assumed a single Hyper ToQger form on their own.
- When Tokatti gave his Ressha to Right, he took it out of his pocket, even though he was just de-transformed a minute ago.
- When Right turned into ToQ 1gou of the Rainbow, his ToQ Changer announed "ToQ 1gou Red, now connected as Rainbow!", even though he was Orange at that time.
- As with most Sentai finales, the regular opening titles are omitted while the closing credits are extended.
- As part of Super Hero Time, this episode aired alongside Kamen Rider Drive, episode 18, Why is Lt. Otta Following That Guy?. On February 22, ToQger was replaced by Shuriken Sentai Ninninger in the Super Hero Time line-up.
- Viewership: 4.9%
- This episode was supposed to air the week before, whereas Ninninger would start here. However, news coverage regarding ISIS pre-empted the airing of Station 46, pushing everything back a week.
- With this, ToQger is the first Sentai to end on only 47 episodes, making it the second shortest-running series (not including Akibaranger) after J.A.K.Q. Dengekitai. While the series was technically present for 48 Sunday mornings during its run, their hour-long crossover with Kamen Rider Gaim, which also lasted 47 episodes, is counted as a TV special within their run of episodes, having aired between Stations 6 and 7.
- This is the only episode where the ToQgers actually call out their own Ranger names during the roll call.
- Also, this is only episode where the main casts say their team name in the opening title instead of narrator.
- This is the only episode where Byun Byun! ToQger is used in its entirety for the ending credits instead of as a small piece typically used for "Everybody's Train Corner"
- As is tradition, in the post-credits scene, ToQ 1gou "passes the torch" of Super Sentai to his successor, AkaNinger.
- This final episode is somewhat similar to the final episode of Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger, as well as the special episode of Power Rangers Super Megaforce.
- There is no mecha battle in the episode, instead the villain base is rammed by a giant vehicle controlled by the heroes.
- The final boss is the emperor of an evil empire.
- The Rangers perform their roll call in middle of the transformation, before their helmets materialize.
- The Ranger(s) rush into the boss with a chain of special transformations, which is completed with a never-used super transformation.
- The Super Team Blaster which is hold up by all Rangers fires in the boss' chest at contact point, ultimately defeats him.