I think that this should be added to the trivia:
- First Sentai since Jyuken Sentai Gekiranger to have the word Ranger in it's name Mantor98741 (talk) 02:41, September 13, 2016 (UTC)
This series has a rumor that there are: yellow, a long time trend that started with Hurricanger in which a 3 member series will follow-up after an anniversary series has ended. The theme for the series will be planets and technology so let's all expect 6 more members to join in.
The heroes will transform into the Kyuurangers using a device called Novakyu Changer (please, let it be a brace type). Each ranger will represent a planet that they are protecting. Their spacecrafts are similar to the planets that they protect and the mecha will look like a UFO. Christian3222 (talk) 17:09, November 5, 2016 (UTC)
- We don't post rumors, only facts.
Another translation of "Uchuu"
Other trivia topics
I think this should also be in trivia:
- First Sentai since Choushinsei Flashman and Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger to have some form of Space motif or have parts of the story to involve space. The former, having a space motif, and the latter, being space pirates, giving its partial space motif.Tubeyou0417 (talk) 02:57, October 3, 2016 (UTC)
- First Sentai series to have the name 'ranger' at the end since Gekiranger. Star Nguyen (talk) 13:11, December 3, 2016 (UTC)
What could the title mean for the series?
Taking the word "Uchuu", from Kamen Rider Fourze (At least what I've heard; never seen it other than the Super Hero Taisen movies), and Space Sheriff Gavan we can confirm the season will have a interstellar, or space motif. We can also assume the team will include at least nine members, as "Kyuu" in Kyuuranger, when translated, means "nine".Tubeyou0417 (talk) 02:56, October 3, 2016 (UTC)
- We already know it has a space theme. Beyond that, we know nothing else - not even how many members it will have. If you would like to discuss what it could have, the right place to do so is at either RangerCrew or RangerBoard.
Kyuranger Suit Colors and Villians Revealed
Here's the real confirmed Kyuranger suits including 5 core rangers (3 males and 2 females). But it was confirmed via Toei.
1. UchuuRed: Ray Mars
2. UchuuBlue: Amigo Mercury
3. UchuuYellow: Lita Jupiter
4. UchuuGreen: Mamoru Saturn
5. UchuuPink: Mina Venus
Yet to be confirmed allies:
Female Robot: Whitney Moon
Universal Majin Devil Corps.
Viral Spreading Scientist Japan
Insectoid Majin Kenya
Aquatic Majin Cossack
Mechanical Majin France
Mercenary Mistress America
Villian Plot to Spread Virus from Monsters:
The virus to spread out and kill 99.8% females on Earth. As you did to dinosaurs long ago since Kyoryuger.
- Considering all of this is fake, and Toei hasn't revealed anything, none of this is getting added. Sorry. Anyone can look at that and see it's fake, starting with the "Generals" being named after Battle Fever J nearly word-for-word; the fact that we know it starts with 3 members and not 5; and that the color scheme has not been announced (only rumored). And sign your posts (~~~~)
Kyuranger's suits is confired http://news.tokunation.com/2016/12/02/possible-1st-tiny-image-uchuu-senti-kyuuranger-37747 —Preceding unsigned comment added by Paulo Coolcraft (talk • contribs) 07:47, 3 December 2016
- Maybe so, but that image is rather small. It also needs breaking up. Why go that effort when better images will probably show up within days or even hours?
well, isn't it interesting that kyuuranger is much like the "once-classified sentai" called Ninja Captor, which the team consists of 7 core members? just IMO btw. :))
One of the trivia pieces should be reworded to "This season is the first season to have a female green ranger on the core team, but the second overall, after Midoninger in the Ninninger V-Cinema." Tubeyou0417 (talk) 01:51, December 6, 2016 (UTC)
- Technically it is correct as-written, because MidoNinger is exclusive to the V-Cinema. She did not appear during the season.
- I understand that she did not appear during the season. But she still did exist as a female green ranger.Tubeyou0417 (talk) 02:49, December 6, 2016 (UTC)
In every Ranger page we've done (except for one), for teams with numbers, we've always ordered them in some sort of numerical order. Heck, even with Kyoryuger, whose main mecha was comprised of Red (1), Blue (3), and Pink (5)' we still had it ordered as Red (1), Black (2), Blue (3), Green (4), Pink (5), and so on. Why is this not the case for the Kyurangers? --RedLegend1 (talk) 10:23, December 7, 2016 (UTC)
- Because I didn't know they HAD numbers when I made the page - so I listed the five that form the main robo first. I'll change it.
10th Sixth-like Hero?
I know that Sentai has a a thing with a Sixth hero being introduced, but could Kyuranger introduce a 10th hero that could take the place of a sixth hero? (Dragonfly31 (talk) 03:34, December 21, 2016 (UTC))
- Actually, we don't know yet for sure. Like I said, we'll have to stay tune for more details once Kyuranger scans will be revealing the Sentai Sixth Ranger sometime starting from February or March. Future Beetle (talk) 21:37, December 20, 2016 (UTC)
The first official series with "-ranger" since Gekiranger
if you noticted that they have added another accessories on their oufits
- Shishi Red: ????
- Sasori Orange: Scorpion Tail
- Ookami Blue: Neckless Fur
- Tenbin Gold: Libra on his Outfit (i think)
- Oushi Black: Armed on his Outfit
- Hebitsukai Silver: ????
- Chameleon Green: Chameleon Eyes on her Helmet
- Washi Pink: Eagle Wings on her Back
- Kajiki Yellow: Point on his Helmet
Karin Kanzuki 14:14 December 24, 2016 (UTC)
Hebitsukai Silver one has scales on his outfit.