What about the cast?
- It is not fully known yet. In fact, not much about the movie is known.
believe me or not but the full title is "Tokumei Sentai Go-busters vs. Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger: The Movie". I mean, if you look closely at this image: , you can see the logo at the bottom
- That's not the logo. I added the real one.
- still, it shows the official name/title.
Kaoru in the movie?
- She is in the front of Shinkenger background in the Go-busters base. The picture is the upper right side - Cacautoledo forgot to sign this post
More possible Gokai Changes
I think these scans revealed that we're going to be seeing a lot of Gokai Changes during the big team-up fight. Does anyone else agree? - Greg Cassella November 26, 2012 (UTC)
- I don't see anything suggesting them as Gokai Changes; it's just comparing the powers of the Go-Busters I believe to many other Sentai heroes; we don't even see matching villains or anything. -StrangerAtaru (talk) 13:19, November 27, 2012 (UTC)
Continuity and Placement?
I speculate that the movie took place sometime before megazord zeta's appearence. in this case at some point before episode 42User:PnFforever(visiting various multiple dimensions) 00:05, January 27, 2013 (UTC)
- We'll know when we see it.
Megazord Gokai Change - Just saying
Aside from DaiBouken, note that GaoKing is also an anniversary Robo. Additionally, Gozyujin become Daizyujin has this significance aside from the fact that it has the Zyuranger's Greater Power: Gozyu Rex. It has something to do with the term "Megazord". Yes, the very 1st Megazord in PR History is the original Megazord which is dubbed as the Dino Megazord by some who is none other than Daizyujin in Super Sentai History.
There is something about GaoKentaurus too. It does not resemble Go-Buster Ace or Buster Heracles on Tategami-Lioh due to the latter being motorbike riders but they do share one thing in common. Other mecha(s) ride on top of them. Not sure how this will be worded though. Sentaitantei (talk) 06:38, April 25, 2013 (UTC)
- GoZyuJin becoming DaiZyujin because of the Zyuranger Greater Power is already noted, but I don't feel MMPR references need to be added - that's already mentioned on the main Go-Busters page and as this movie is part of that series, so to speak, that wouldn't be worth repeating. GaoKing is also an anniversary Robo, yes - but the connection is that GokaiOh and DaiBouken both are, whereas GaoKing is and Go-Buster LiOh is not.
- Fair enough. Still, Gokaiger's presence make things feel anniversary on a not really anniversary season. Just saying. Sentaitantei (talk) 03:33, April 27, 2013 (UTC)
Just saying, about the Gokai changes
Probably not notable but there is still some significances. Excluding the past 34 Super Sentai and two non-Super Sentai citizens, I believe the 36th Super Sentai is the only team (aside from the Gokaigers of course) to use these MegaZord Keys and Red Buster being the only Go-Buster to call out "Gokai Change" (again, aside from the Gokaigers). - Sentaitantei forgot to sign this post
- Not really notable, given the Go-Busters don't have the ability to transform into the past Sentai or use ranger keys outside this teamup. If they did, though, it would be.