Apparently this Sentai is going to be train-related, considering Ressha (列車) translates to "Train". Not entirely sure at this point, but just an assumption.
- Almost certainly. The fact it's an assumption is why nothing has been added to the page yet, and also why the page is protected so that only admins can edit it. The rule is we only add confirmed info - and right now, that's only the name.
- Although, you must admit, a train-themed Sentai is actually a pretty cool idea. Kingkaor (talk) 14:11, October 4, 2013 (UTC)
- Totally. It'll probably be like a Sentai version of Kamen Rider Den-O. - Reynoman 4:42, October 11, 2012 (UTC)
Shouldn't someone put some pictures on here or update the info? I mean, I've seen some information leaks on this site: http://henshinjustice.com/2013/12/06/first-look-at-ressha-sentai-tokkyuger/
Mecha and Arsenal
Should probably add the info from Mecha (Tokkyuger) to the page. The information also had details on the arsenal but I don't see anything on Arsenal (Tokkyuger)... Kore wa shomeidesu. (talk) 06:08, December 7, 2013 (UTC)
- Jun Shison as Raito/Tokkyu One
- Jin Hiramaki as Tokatsuchi (or Tokashichi)/Tokkyu Two
- Riria as Mio/Tokkyu Three
- Ryusei Yokohama as Hikari/Tokkyu Four
- Ai Moritaka as Kagura/Tokkyu Five
- Tsutomu Sekine as the Conductor
- Kappei Yamaguchi as Ticket (voice)
- Yui Horie as Wagon (voice)
- Jo Haruhiko as Schwarz Shogun (voice)
- Jun Fukuyama as Nero Danshaku (voice)
- Aya Hisakawa as Noir Fujin (voice)
- Noriko Hikada as Gritta Jou (voice)
Please put that on the page.
- Please sign your posts, don't use span code, and you've made a mistake there - the numbers are Japanese, so Tokkyu1 is Tokkyu Ichigo, not Tokkyu One.
It's the same thing. If somebody says "Tokkyu One" what's wrong?
Did you think? Hisakawa played Sailor Mercury in Sailor Moon and Hikada played Akane in Ranma 1/2. The two characters were also played by mexican voice actress Rossy Aguirre for Latin American Spanish dub. I tell that because i'm an argentinian user and I like watch TV.
The name is Tokkyuger, not Toqger. And my edition is correct, because they'll exchange the suits between themselves. Moreover, I think everyone should be able to edit any article here on this wiki. - User:Vitoww forgot to sign this post. Please sign your posts!
- The name is Toqger - please review the Style Guide. Your addition is incorrect because They exchange colors, not suits. And they only do it to use each other's weapons. Also, we determine the policies regarding who can edit what article(s) and when.
- Vitoww, any further attempt to tell the admins what to do will be met with consequences. This article is locked to prevent the addition of incorrect information prior to the show premiere. It'll be unlocked then, and not before.
It's worth noting that ToQ 6, (orange) assuming he's a 6th ranger, will be the first to not be gold or silver since Dekaranger, a whole 10 years. Assuming ToQger doesn't add any gold or siilver heroes it will be the first since Gekiranger to not include any ranger of those colors.