You don't understand! Power Rangers is supposed to be a never-ending series of Super Sentai Adaptions, and yet it has gone... BACKWARDS??? Oy, now that's just cheating.
I'm very curious about that "sentient computer virus" as main villain. Maybe Beast Morphers is a continuation of RPM season (I mean, RPM and Go-Busters have a Computer Virus and animal-themed vehicle zords)?Neo Razora 11:25, February 20, 2018 (UTC)
Since the page is locked, can someone add in a note that the team will make their first appearance in Shattered Grid? BOOM released a brand new cover for the storyline's finale and the Red Beast Morpher Ranger is clearly shown on the cover.--Ashura Blaze (talk) 15:18, July 17, 2018 (UTC)
Just because it is on the cover doesn’t mean they will show up in the book, Hyper Force is a semi-good example of this. I did note this is the first licensed media appearance pre-emptive of their debut on TV, but only because they are on the cover. We need to wait until we get previews of the finale or the official release to confirm they are actually in the story. Aldo The Fox (talk) 18:28, July 17, 2018 (UTC)
Scratch that, Both Beast Morphers and Hyper Force are joining the party! :) http://ukiyaseed.weebly.com/ukiyaseeds-other-blog/power-rangers-shattered-grid-spoilers-surprise-ranger-debuts Aldo The Fox (talk) 15:25, July 18, 2018 (UTC)
In appetences this ranger is said to only show up in the show but, in shattered grid the 3 beast morphers are their.--->
The first episode has been confirmed to air on March 2, 2019.
Does anyone know what the first episode Power Rangers Beast Morphers is going to be?Ben10fan1988 22:45, October 1, 2018 (UTC)
Red Ranger’s full name is Devon Daniels
Blue Ranger’s full name is Ravi Jaye
Yellow Ranger’s full name is Zoey Reeves
Series Premiere date is March 2, 2019
New villian?Saw this gold guy when getting screen grabs. does he come from another sentai or is this guy exclusive to Beast Morphers?Lemurseighteen (talk) 22:06, February 23, 2019 (UTC)
Opening 1 has Dropped
Similarites with Ryusoulger
- Both series start off with 3 rangers who are joined by a pair shortly after
- However, Ryusoul Green and Ryusoul Black are core members where Morpher Gold and Morpher Silver are sixth rangers
- Both have only 1 female on the core team (Asuna and Zoey)
- Both insert keys into a wrist-mounted changer
- The Red Ranger's mecha/zord can be a robo/megazord of it's own
- Tyranmigo is similar to the Beast Bots as he is always by the rangers side and help for the gattai/megazords
- The first robo is a three piece combonation
- The team is joined by a gold ranger
- The rangers have predessors
- Kou, Melt, and Asuna were trained by Maters
- Devon and Zoey replaced Blaze and Roxy who were corrucpted by Evox
- Both of their shows debuted in March
- Both had a pre-series cameo
- Ryusoul Green and Ryusoul Black partook in the Super Sentai Strongest Battle
- The core Beast Morphers cameoed in Shattered Grid
- Both feature ranger-like warriors as generals (Blaze and Roxy, Gaisoulg)
- Both bridge the gap between two eras
- Even though most of the Beast Morphers crew previously worked on Dino Charge and Ninja Steel, Hasbro has the rights to brand
- The Heisei Era will end on April 30th
- If there is a Robo Roxy, then we can add that this is similar to Uden and Saden
So... About the future Gold Ranger.
Can anyone, and I seriously mean anyone, explain to me why Nate Silva, who's last name is SILVER, is not going to be the SILVER ranger?! All information we know points him to the Gold Ranger and yet they made his name silver. Like, you had the opportunity right in front of you and you didn't take it! Its a waste of a perfectly good Silver Ranger name! If anyone else has any info on who the Silver Ranger could actually be and info on the future of the Gold Ranger then please, for the love of the morphin' grid, let us know.
Good question. While not canon, I've come up with two ideas. One relates to how the surname Silva commonly means forest or woodland, a possible reference to his Beetle motif. The second, and more likely explanation, is simply that he was given the name to foreshadow the silver ranger being Nate's Beast Bot partner.
- Not to mention that Silva is a common last name too. Just because it is similar doesn't necessarily mean it is a reference. In this case it probably points to his Beast Bot being the silver ranger, not Nate himself being it.
Legendary Rangers Coming Soon
Jason Lee Scott (Mighty Morphin Red Ranger) amd The team of Power Rangers Dino Super Charge will be making appearance in Beast Morphers. It ia yet unknown if it will be the fight from Kyoryuger VS Go-Busters or something Power Rangers Original.
Where did they say Beast Morphers White was a thing?
That is completely false. A user created a fake page, which has since been deleted and taken care of. If this happens again, alert an admin and they will do something about it. Rgiacobbi1 (talk) 01:59, July 3, 2019 (UTC)
You're a little behind on everything apparently. Wikipedia is not a trusted source plus episodes have been getting leaked online for weeks, but the individual episode pages haven't gotten updates since their creation because Digi usually locks to prevent speculation being added. Plus, the wikipedia link only has the Australia airdates, not U.S. airdates, so if you're trying to find US dates, you're going to have to look elsewhere. Rgiacobbi1 (talk) 13:28, August 6, 2019 (UTC)
So, if my guess is correct, the second season for the series won't be "Super Beast Morphers". It'll just be Beast Morphers, right? (MRRobinson (talk) 19:43, August 10, 2019 (UTC)) Everybody is just calling it Season 2, the SDCC showed this. Even if there is going to be a tag on it, it will not be "super'Lemurseighteen (talk) 20:11, September 1, 2019 (UTC)
I say near future, I feel it overwrites SPD or SPD is not on the main timeline. I feel that would be enough to offset the ages of most of the MMPR rangers (as I doubt any of the Dino Rangers will return becasue budget and lack of intrest, and Dino Charge is its own universe so they can transend space and time)-maybe that's being a little too nice untill the actually team-up, which might provide some further context.Lemurseighteen (talk) 21:00, October 28, 2019 (UTC)
Why season 2 details in same article?
I know season 2 is still called Beast Morphers, but why isnt a separate article created? MMPR has 3 separate pages for each season, so why the double standard? either we create a new article for season 2, or we combine the 3 seasons of MMPR to one page. -Lpoi (talk) 07:07, October 2, 2019 (UTC)
MMPR has three separate articles because they are each adapted from three different sentai seasons, which are Zyuranger, Dairanger and Kakuranger, which necessitated the split. Beast Morphers for both seasons is adapted from Go-Busters entirely, which is why Beast Morphers is being kept to one page. Also, there was a consensus in the Toku Discord, which I help facilitate, that we keep Beast Morphers to one page due to being the same sentai and also the fact that Beast Morphers is keeping the same logo. So yeah, Beast Morphers is being kept to the same article. Rgiacobbi1 (talk) 13:41, October 2, 2019 (UTC)
I can't wait for the next season.
For the next season, Do you think that Evox will make a comeback?Ben10fan1988 16:55, October 29, 2019 (UTC)
I can't say anything on that, but since it's confirmed they are doing the Dino War movie, I don't think we'll see the Gaven episodes getting adapted. There would still be 26 episodes to adapt without the Gaven episodes and 21 slots to fill (maybe 20, but I feel a 2-parter is unlikely-the sentai 2000 milestone was a 2-parter so I can't completely rule it out yet)Lemurseighteen (talk) 17:18, October 29, 2019 (UTC)
Series Run Dates
Should there be two groupings of dates for each season?
Ex. so the page should say March 2-December 14, 2019 (Season 1)
or just keep it as is and put the season 2 finale date in. This is just because we have the Season 1 finale there right now and if that is just temporary or what.
Similarites to Kiramager
It also shares Similarites to Kiramager
- Both debut in an atradtional fashion (Comics, a full film)
- Both have specific touches to donote specific groupings
- The Land Mages have dashed lines where the Sky Mages have an unbroken line
- The 6th rangers have shoulder armor when the core team only have this via Beast-X Mode/Fury Mode
- Both have sentient machinery
- The Beast Bots (bar Steel) form the controls of the rangers zords
- The Mashin themsleves are capable of speech
- Both have one of the rangers vehicles serve as a weapon
- Interestingly, both are themed to Jets
- Both have gamer types (BM Red and Kiramei Yellow)
- Both Devon and Juru are also the reds and the newbies of the team
- Both have female rangers with helicopters
- The Kiramagers lack of a gimmick is similar to the Go-Busters, what Beast Morphers is based off
There is also the rumor Ryusoulger will sucseed Beast Morphers, which would be funny as that is Kiramager's predesssor, but we won't know for a month or so.
Lightspeed Rescue Connections
Even though what is said on the page makes sense, but since Ryan has been associated with Silver in recent years, and Steel is Silver, it could be added that "The first half aired 10 years after RPM, which also has a sibling pair of sixth rangers (however Steel is a robot and Gemma is a female human)"