|This article is about a/an monster in GoGo Sentai Boukenger.|
Takumigami (タクミガミ) was a Tsukumogami that appeared in GoGo Sentai Boukenger.
Created from an old arquebus and a new factory, he possessed the power to ingest blueprints and use the design to alter his body. He managed to ingest the Imperial Pearl (which fell into the hands of a young boy for a time) to assume the form of the Biopanzer until he was debilitated by the GoGo Shovel's Shovel Swing, forcing him to vomit the bit. He was then turned into an Oogami and was terminated by DaiBouken Shovel's Shovel Knuckle.
He was later among the fallen Tsukumogami that revived by Gekkou of Illusions via revival technique but they were defeated by the Boukengers.
- Powers and Abilities
- Shoulder Cannon
- Using his arquebus half, Takumigami possess a huge shoulder cannon on his left shoulder that can launch cannonballs from ranged distance.
- Enhanced Inventing/Crafting
- By reading desired blueprints, Takumigami can invent scientifically complex machinery, electronics, devices, gadgetry or weaponry by withdrawing necessary components from nearby places. In certain cases, he can even turn himself into the object he invented, using the Imperial pearl to transform into Biopanzer.
Super Giant Tank Biopanzer (超巨大戦車ビオパンツァー Chō Kyodai Sensha Biopantsā) is a buzzsaw tank form that achieved by Takumigami after he swallow the Imperial Jewel.
Long ago in the mid-20 century, the Biopanzer's plan was created by a brilliant scientist. But knowing the blueprints would be misused as a warfare weaponry, said scientist forced to hide the blueprint in the Imperial Jewel. In the present time, Takumigami turned himself into the Biopanzer using the blueprint that hidden under the jewel. Under Shizuka of the Wind's orders, he terrorized the city using it in order to attract the highest bidder for it's jewel. It wasn't until Bouken Pink and Bouken Red piloted the GoGo Shovel and GoGo Dump stopped it, forcing Takumigami to vomit the jewel and returned to his Tsukumogami form.
In terms of strength, the Biopanzer was armed with a gigantic buzzsaw and capable of moving on it's threads. It's strength even rivals that of GoGo Shovel.
- Takumigami was voiced by Masanobu Kariya.
Behind the Scenes
- "Takumi" (匠, "Takumi") means "craftsman" in Japanese.
- He is based on Ninpuu Sentai Hurricaneger's Karakuri Giant Gouraijin, while the Biopanzer prop was reused and modified from Jikuu Senshi Spielban's Skulldon.