|This article is about a/an director in the Super Sentai series.|
Takao Nagaishi (長石多可男 Nagaishi Takao) was a director of various tokusatsu franchises. Making his name in Super Sentai, he would be a major factor during the revival of the Kamen Rider franchise. In Sentai, his main contribution is the main writer as Denji Sentai Megaranger.
He passed away on March 31, 2013 as his body succumbed to progressive supranuclear palsy at the age of 68.
Super Sentai Episodes
- Dengeki Sentai Changeman (16 episodes)
- Choushinsei Flashman (16 episodes; writer of Ep. 40: Execution City, Operation XX)
- Hikari Sentai Maskman (24 episodes)
- Choujuu Sentai Liveman (24 episodes)
- Kousoku Sentai Turboranger (21 episodes)
- Chikyuu Sentai Fiveman (19 episodes)
- Chouriki Sentai Ohranger (9 episodes)
- Denji Sentai Megaranger (19 episodes, main director)
- Seijuu Sentai Gingaman (15 episodes)
- Kyukyu Sentai GoGo-V (12 episodes)
- Samurai Sentai Shinkenger (34 & 35)
- Tensou Sentai Goseiger (4 episodes)
- Hikari Sentai Maskman: The Movie
- Kousoku Sentai Turboranger: The Movie
- Come Back! Tensou Sentai Goseiger: Last Epic - The Gosei Angels are National Icons!?
- Coincidentally, two of the series that Nagaishi directed the most episodes for are both high-school themed teams, Turboranger and Megaranger.
- Though the main writer for Megaranger, the main writer of Turboranger is longtime Sentai writer Hirohisa Soda.