The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|This article is about a/an monster in Kishiryu Sentai Ryusoulger.|
- "More, more!"
The Sylph Minosaur (シルフマイナソー Shirufu Mainasō) is a Sylph-themed Minosaur monster from the Warfare Tribe Druidon, created from the negative emotions of Saki Koda, based on her desire to meet the expectations of others.
to be added
to be added
Powers and Abilities
- Speed Physiology: The Sylph Minosaur's body is adapted towards the rigors of high-speed running.
- Supernatural Speed: The Sylph Minosaur has the ability to move supernaturally fast in a blink of an eye.
- Supernatural Reflexes: The Sylph Minosaur possesses superior reflexes, allowing it to react quicker to its opponents.
- Supernatural Stamina: The Sylph Minosaur can handle the stress of moving at supernatural speed for extended periods of time without getting exhausted.
- Supernatural Agility: The Sylph Minosaur's agility is supernaturally enhanced, allowing it to make sharp turns while moving.
- Supernatural Dexterity: The Sylph Minosaur possesses incredibly perfect coordination while moving at high speed.
- Supernatural Balance: The Sylph Minosaur can maintain its balance at a perfectly supernatural rate while running at high speed.
- Enlarging: The Sylph Minosaur can enlarge itself through its host's negative energy.
- Drunn Soldiers' Spear: The Sylph Minosaur was granted one of the Drunn Soldiers' spear by Kleon.
- Impersistent Brain: The Sylph Minosaur's brain can't keep up with its reflexes.
- Thick Masses: It cannot move if it is stuck in a thick gelatinous mass.
- Minosaur Attribute: Fairy Monster
- Place of Distribution: Bucchigiri Road
- Experience Point: 462
Behind the Scenes
- to be added
- This Minosaur is based on a Sylph (also called sylphid), an air spirit which originates in the 16th-century works of Paracelsus, who describes sylphs as (invisible) beings of the air, his elementals of air.
- The Sylph theme brings to mind of Sylphi from Kamen Rider Wizard.
- The Sylph Minosaur's EXP value (462) is a Goroawase pun. It could be read as shi (4) - ru (6) - fu (2);i.e. "sylph" (シルフ shirufu).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.