|This article is about a/an weapon in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.|
The Sword of Power is a weapon that only appears in the episode "The Green Dream". Its purpose, powers and origins are unknown but it can presumably be used to strengthen a Ranger's powers based on statements made in the episode but it should be noted that Tommy said this while under a mind control spell cast by Goldar. It can be only be summoned when all six Rangers are together using the call "Sword, of Power!".
In the original draft script for the Green Dream, Lord Zedd claims the Sword of Power was created from the remains of the Sword of Darkness. This is also stated by the announcer's intro to The Green Dream episode claiming it to be the Sword of Darkness.
The status of the sword remains unknown although it probably went back into storage in the Command Center and is presumed to have been destroyed by Rito and Goldar's bomb in the episode "Hogday Afternoon-part II." Failing that, it was presumably destroyed with the Power Chamber during Power Rangers Turbo.
Powers and abilities.
- Power Stealing-According to Zedd and Zordon as well as Robogoat himself, the Sword of Power can steal a Ranger's powers which was the entire reason that they wanted it. This never happened though.
- Lightning Blasts-When charged up with Robogoat's lightning, it fired yellow lightning strong enough to blast down the whole team.
- Chasm Creation- Robogoat could stab the sword into the ground to send a spark burst along the ground to create a chasm that captured the other four Rangers for him (as Jason had dove away.)
- The Sword of Power also makes an appearance in Super Sentai World where it's used by Saigan, one of the villains.
- The French dub called it "épée de justice" ("Sword of Justice"), which was also the French name for.
- The Sword of Power shares a similar design to the Jason's Sentai counterpart's weapon.