This article is a stub, meaning it needs more information to be a full article. You can improve this RangerWiki article by expanding it if more information is available. If you believe this article to be a dead stub, it may need to be deleted in accordance with the Style Guide.
|This article is about a/an mecha in Mashin Sentai Kiramager.|
- "Mashin Drijan!"
- ―Summoning announcement[src]
A large triple-drill tank with 4 crawler tracks and 2 grabber arms, Drijan is equipped for underground burrowing. Unlike the majority of the Mashin, Drijan lacks a stone mode and instead has a separate Kiramai Stone, the Shining Kiramai Stone (シャイニングキラメイストーン Shainingu Kiramei Sutōn), inserted as its core. This is necessary for transformation, though it can also transport other Kiramai Stones. Built-in the CARAT workshops, Drijan can burrow at 100 meters per minute, and while combat capable with a rotating wheelhouse, can also transform into GigantDriller for extra offensive abilities.
Appearances: Kiramager Episodes 13-18
Drijan was built for Takamichi by Muryou Hakataminami, who boasted it to be more advanced than the current Mashin, something that the core 5 took offense to. Drijan was finished in time to face off against Haejigoku Shellga, but when Galza arrived, the Mashin fought off against Darkness Megabeast Mecha Smog Jouki instead, leaving Land Mage to finish off the Jamen Beast.
Mashin Henkei GigantDriller
- "Mashin Henkei! GigantDriller!"
- ―Combination announcement[src]
Mashin Henkei GigantDriller (魔進変形ギガントドリラー Mashin Henkei Giganto Dorirā, Machine Transformation Giant Driller) is the robot form of Drijan, formed by combining with Takamichi in his stone form. Due to this, rather than being controlled from a cockpit, GigantDriller is controlled directly by Kiramai Silver's mind, acting as a larger body for him. The Mecha is exceptionally strong, capable of lifting a Jamen Beast with a single hand, and can jab with its drill-arm.
Its finisher is the Gigant Crash, where the Giant Robo leaps in the air and delivers a flying kick, destroying the Jamen Beast by boring through it with its drill-foot.
Appearances: Kiramager Episodes 17-18
- Super Heavy Machine Drijan is the first Silver Mecha since GoZyuDrill that was based on a drill machine and piloted by a Silver Ranger.
- Drijan also bares similar designs to Mashin Fire, who's piloted by Kiramai Red.
- GigantDriller bears some resemblance to Build DaiOh From ToQger in terms of coloring.
- Even more so when the latter is equipped with the Drill Ressha.
- So far, only mecha in Kiramager to not have a Kiramai Stone form.
- It was revealed by Galza that GigantDriller is one of Crystalia's four grand guardians (including Kiramaizin, King Express, and an unknown fourth Mecha).
- GigantDriller is the first Giant Robo since Gekiatsu Shuriken Gattai Gekiatsu Dai-Oh to have one of its components be a transformed ranger.
- Mashin Sentai Kiramager