|This article is about a/an monster in Ninja Sentai Kakuranger.|
- "The experiment was a grand success!"
- ―Sunakake Babaa's first words.[src]
- "And I'd just finished planning the wedding!"
- ―Sunakake Babaa's final words before her death.[src]
- "Then I'll have to turn into a giant!"
- ―Sunakake Babaa's first words upon being enlarged.[src]
Sunakake Babaa (スナカケババア Sunakake Babā, Hag of Sand Grains/Sand Grain Witch; 34 & 53) is a love-crazed female Yokai.
She used her sand to poison people's food, making anything they try to eat turn into sand. Saizou tricked her into revealing where she kept the urn that held her sand (in-between her breasts) and then destroyed it with the Square Formation slash. Though her scheme was defeated, she managed to enlarge herself, but Babaa was finally finished off for good by Kakure Daishogun's Tekken God Finish.
Sunakake Babaa reappeared, along with all the other defeated Yokai, within the Seal Door after their master Daimaou was finally contained there by the Kakurangers. Reeling that they were now powerless in captivity, the Yokai all vowed that they would one day be reborn and regain their power, cursing humanity.
to be added
Modus and Arsenal
- to be added
- to be added
Behind the Scenes
- Sunakake Babaa was most likely never adapted into Season 3 of Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers because her large breasts would have led to issues with censors.