|This article is about a/an monster in Seijuu Sentai Gingaman.|
- "I'll break that sun statue and bring out the Galactic Light!"
- ―Sunabakuto's first words
Sunabakutou (砂爆盗 Sunabakutō) is a Majin of the Space Pirates Balban as one of Sword General Budoh's Four Shoguns.
A scorpionfish-like Majin. One of Budoh Majin Mob's Four Shogun. Sunabakutou can throw sand from his pouch onto objects to destroy them, as his sand causes what it hits to explode. He uses it on statues, believing them to contain the Galaxy Lights. He is one of the Majin who was there when BullBlack's brother was killed, thus BullBlack killed him with Combined Beast-Warrior BullTaurus, using this victory to avenge his younger brother. He is also sometimes referred to as the "Sand Explosion Thief". He was killed by Bull Taurus.
Sunabakuto is a fierce Majin of the Budoh Majin Mob's Four Shogun. He is one to take advantage of an opportunity should it present itself, such as striking Ryouma and BullBlack with their backs turned. He also displays cowardly tendencies of using a hostage such as BullBlack's younger brother, Krantz, and a little girl to force a fight into his favor.
Modus and Arsenal
- His main ability is to manipulate a special sand from his pouch that causes explosions based upon wherever or whoever it is spread. He also possesses proficiency in the use of his serrated fin-like sword to fight Bullback in a one one one, subdue all five Gingamen and deflect their Galaxy Beast Attack Bullet energy blasts, and project energy slash attacks.
Behind the Scenes
- Sunabakutou's name comes from "Suna" (sand), "Sabaku" (desert) and "Touzoku" (thief)
- His motifs are the ones of a scorpionfish and a bandit
- Sunabakutou was designed by character designer Osamu Abe.