|This article is about a/an episode in Power Rangers Super Samurai.|
SummaryIt's Christmas time, and after having defeated a Nighlok the rangers' Megazord broke down causing them to be stranded and miss Christmas with Mentor Ji. Meanwhile, Mentor sees Bulk and Spike as they were dropping of a present for Mia and spent Christmas with him at the Shiba House.
Gred deals a heavy blow on the Rangers with his attack, but Mike runs to him and fights pretty aggressively. He uses his forest spear to attack the Nighlok and the group finishes him off using the 5-disk Beetle Cannon. Gred enlarges himself but the Rangers still defeat him with the Battlewing Megazord. As the Rangers prepare to leave for Christmas, the Megazord powers down. Mike gets worried that they might miss Christmas Eve, so Kevin gets to work. He comments how he wishes Antonio were here, so Jayden reminds Kevin how he can also come up with brilliant ideas.
Meanwhile, Mentor Ji is still decorating when Bulk and Spikey come to deliver a present to Mia. Ji invites them inside. The two get scared that the "drill sergeant" (Emily) might be here, and they have a flashback from when they first met her.
As Kevin is working, Mike asks if he can help, and they remember when they were stuck together. Kevin agrees (albeit reluctantly) to let Mike help him. Emma and Mia begin reminiscing what they want to wear for Christmas and have their flashbacks as well. Jayden calls Mentor Ji to tell them they'll be late for Christmas due to the Megazord not working. Meanwhile, Bulk and Spike are helping decorate the Christmas tree since they never had one of their own. Mike gets more worried, but the girls remind him that they are always together.
Meanwhile, Bulk and Spiky tell Ji how sometimes they "help" the Power Rangers and they have their flashbacks as well. Spikey then remembers how Mia helped them pay their rent.
At last, Kevin finally fixes the Megazord and the team prepares to return home. Jayden gives Ji a call. While Bulk and Spikey were asleep, Ji asks Jayden and the others if they can do him a favor. When the two wake up, they want to leave quickly because they didn't want to see the "drill sergeant." But instead, Ji introduces them all to the Power Rangers. The two leave excitedly. The episode ends with the Rangers going to celebrate Christmas and Bulk and Spikey chasing Santa on the moon, just like last year.
- Alex Heartman as Jayden Shiba (Red Samurai Ranger 1) (archive footage) (voicing Ranger and Mega Mode only)
- Najee-De-Tiege as Kevin (Blue Samurai Ranger) (archive footage) (voicing Ranger and Mega Mode only)
- Erika Fong as Mia Watanabe (Pink Samurai Ranger) (archive footage) (voicing Ranger and Mega Mode only)
- Hector David Jr. as Mike (Green Samurai Ranger) (archive footage) (voicing Ranger and Mega Mode only)
- Brittany Anne Pirtle as Emily (Yellow Samurai Ranger) (archive footage) (voicing Ranger and Mega Mode only)
- Rene Naufahu as Mentor Ji
- Paul Schrier as Bulk
- Felix Ryan as Spike
- James Coleman as Gred
- Steven Skyler as Antonio Garcia (uncredited) (mentioned and flashback only)
- First aired in Canada on December 8, 2012.
- Steven Skyler (Antonio) does not contribute his voice to the special, only appearing in the clips. It is unknown why Antonio was not present at the Rangers' battle against Gred.
- This special takes place after A Sticky Situation, but some time before Samurai Forever as Spike is still with Bulk.
- Unmorphed footage of the Rangers was taken from "Test of the Leader".
- The Opening is the same as Trickster Treat, but with the Super Samurai Logo.
- This is the second time Bulk and Spike have been inside the Shiba House.
- Bulk referred to the "dojo's" "drill sergeant" several times in the episode. This was Emily in disguise the last time they were in the house from “The Strange Case of the Munchies”.
- Bull and Spike brag to Mentor Ji that they have helped the Samurai Rangers while eating cookies. However the cookies are the shape of the Shiba House crest, which is prominent on their uniforms, and they don’t even notice.
- The episode ends with Spike and Bulk following santa through the sky on a motorbike. This is the exact same ending as the previous Christmas special only mirror reversed.
- This episode is a partial clip show giving Samurai the most of any season.
- Act 15: The Imposter and Real Deal's Arrest - Super Sentai counterpart in Samurai Sentai Shinkenger. See comparison page. (fight footage)