|This article is about a/an episode in Power Rangers Super Samurai.|
SummaryIt's Christmas time, and after having defeated a Nighlok the rangers' Megazord broke down causing them to be stranded and miss Christmas with Mentor Ji. Meanwhile, Mentor sees Bulk and Spike as they were dropping of a present for Mia and spent Christmas with him at the Shiba House.
- Alex Heartman as Jayden Shiba (Red Samurai Ranger 1) (archive footage) (voicing Ranger and Mega Mode only)
- Najee-De-Tiege as Kevin (Blue Samurai Ranger) (archive footage) (voicing Ranger and Mega Mode only)
- Erika Fong as Mia Watanabe (Pink Samurai Ranger) (archive footage) (voicing Ranger and Mega Mode only)
- Hector David Jr. as Mike (Green Samurai Ranger) (archive footage) (voicing Ranger and Mega Mode only)
- Brittany Anne Pirtle as Emily (Yellow Samurai Ranger) (archive footage) (voicing Ranger and Mega Mode only)
- Rene Naufahu as Mentor Ji
- Paul Schrier as Bulk
- Felix Ryan as Spike
- James Coleman as Gred
- Steven Skyler as Antonio Garcia (uncredited) (mentioned and flashback only)
- First aired in Canada on December 8, 2012.
- This special takes place after A Sticky Situation, but some time before Samurai Forever as Spike is still with Bulk.
- Unmorphed footage of the Rangers was taken from "Test of the Leader".
- The Opening is the same as Trickster Treat, but with the Super Samurai Logo.
- This is the second time Bulk and Spike have been inside the Shiba House.
- Bulk referred to the "dojo's" "drill sergeant" several times in the episode. This was Emily in disguise the last time they were in the house from “The Strange Case of the Munchies”.
- Bull and Spike brag to Mentor Ji that they have helped the Samurai Rangers while eating cookies. However the cookies are the shape of the Shiba House crest, which is prominent on their uniforms, and they don’t even notice.
- The episode ends with Spike and Bulk following santa through the sky on a motorbike. This is the exact same ending as the previous Christmas special only mirror reversed.
- This episode is a partial clip show giving Samurai the most of any season.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.