|This article is about a/an episode in Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue.|
The two remaining monsters from Diabolico's trio - Thunderon and Falkar, launch a final assault on the Rangers, who are short one Titanium Ranger. When both increase in size and take down the Supertrain Megazord, Ryan risks his life and helps them out in the new Max Solarzord, destroying both monsters.
to be added
- Sean Cw Johnson as Carter Grayson (Red Lightspeed Ranger)
- Michael Chaturantabut as Chad Lee (Blue Lightspeed Ranger)
- Keith Robinson as Joel Rawlings (Green Lightspeed Ranger)
- Sasha Craig as Kelsey Winslow (Yellow Lightspeed Ranger)
- Alison MacInnis as Dana Mitchell (Pink Lightspeed Ranger)
- Rhett Fisher as Ryan Mitchell (Titanium Ranger)
- Ron Rogge as Captain William Mitchell
- Monica Louwerens as Angela Fairweather
- Diane Salinger as Queen Bansheera (voice)
- Neil Kaplan as Diabolico (voice)
- David Lodge as Loki (voice)
- Kim Strauss as Jinxer (voice)
- Jennifer L. Yen as Vypra
- Alonzo Bodden as Thunderon (voice)
- Ezra Weisz as Falkar (voice)
- Strength of the Sun was released on the VHS Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue: Titanium Ranger Curse of the Cobra.
- This marks the first appearance of the Max Solarzord.
- Apparently a Ranger NEEDS to be morphed to pilot zords. Ryan (from the audience's perspective) didnt need to morph to use the sort.
- If you look closely, when David looks at the schematics of the Max Solarzord, you can see the reflection of Mondo Tatsumi (counterpart to Capt. Mitchell) in the computer monitor.