|This article is about a/an Galaxy Warrior Contestant in Power Rangers Ninja Steel.|
- ―Final words before his initial defeat.[src]
- "I'm huge!"
- ―Stonedozer when being gigantified.[src]
- "I'm rockin' out"
- ―Stonedozer's final words before his death.[src]
Stonedozer was a rock/power shovel-themed monster which appears as the main antagonist of the episode "Rocking and Rolling".
Stonedozer was first introduced by Cosmo Royale who summons stronger versions of the Kudabots, the Basherbots to aid him in battle. He is sent to a forest area in a mine where he has the Basherbot dig to stop Levi's concert. The Red and Pink Rangers confront him in the mine but he creates earthquakes, for which the two Rangers were able to morph and escape.
Stonedozer was able to dig under Levi's concert, after a small advise from Ripcon that the Rangers were still at the stadium, he destroy the stadium. Luckily, no one gets hurt because the Rangers help all of the viewers out safelynd will able to escape. Then, the Rangers encounter him with an group of Basherbots, for which the Stonedozer has the Basherbots attack the Rangers, as the Red, Yellow, Blue, White and Pink Rangers deal with the Basherbots, the Gold Rangers battles Stonedozer who attempts to flee. After a long duel, Levi was able to knock down Stonedozer with multiple slashes from his Rockstorm Guitar and destroy him with the Storm Star Tornado Slashes Final Attack.
He is gigantified and the Gold Ranger unleashed his new Zords, the Bull Rider Zord and the Ninja Bull Zord to battle Stonedozer. He had the upper hand at first, but Stonedozer was able to push the Zord back. the other Rangers summoned the Rumble Tusk Ninja Steel Megazord to aid the Bull Rider Zord in battle. Levi bucked the monster into the air where the others cut the monster down. Levi then transform his Zord into the Bull Rider Megazord to make a beat down on Stonedozer. The monster was knocked back by the Bull Rider Slash but was unfazed and threw forth some rocks but the Megazord's shotgun annihilated them. With the combined power of the Bull Rider Megazord's Rodeo Rapid Fire Final Attack and the Rumble Tusk Ninja Steel Megazord's Double Axe Final Attack, Stonedozer was destroyed for good.
Stonedozer is a rough and tough monster, he will stop at nothing to destroy the Rangers but he is loyal to his mission.
Powers and abilities
- Strength: Stonedozer possesses incredible strength that can destroy a portion of a building with three hits and send the Red Ranger flying in just one kick. His most impressive display of strength was how a single swing of his shovel arm could cause an earthquake sufficient to level Summer Cove Stadium with one swing and holding back the Ninja Bull Zord despite it racing at full speed.
- Sturdiness-Despite his size, Stonedozer was extremely sturdy, withstanding the racing Ninja Bull Zord and having a bunch of Basher Bots slammed into him barely got a reaction.
- Durability: As his name applies, Stonedozer's body is made entirely out of rocks and stone, making him have thick skin that can withstand punishments from his enemies. Multiple slashes from Levi's Rockstorm Guitar had no effect and being electrocuted just made him yell in pain.
- Teleportation: Stonedozer can teleport himself to any location at will.
- Burrowing: Stonedozer can burrow underground by flinging his arms around like a madman.
- Earthquake: Stonedozer can cause earthquake by slamming his fists into the ground.
- Left Shovel Arm: Stonedozer's left arm is a shovel which he can use for combat, throw rocks, and to cause earthquakes.
- Right Pincer Claw: Stonedozer's right arm is a pincer claw which he can also use in combat.
- Stone Ambush: Stonedozer can pick up and hurl stones and rocks at the enemy which were strong enough to shake up the Robo Rider and Ninja Bull Zords but the Bull Rider Megazord destroyed his final volley.
Behind the Scenes
- Stonedozer is voiced by Phil Brown.
- Stonedozer is the first monster to be faced by the Bull Rider Zord, as well as the Bull Rider Megazord.
- In terms of pure physical strength, Stonedozer might be the strongest monster in Ninja Steel. He can cause earthquakes with single punches and was easily able to prevent the new Bull Rider Zords from ramming into him.
- Although Stonedozer is made out of stones and rocks, when he gets electrified by the Gold Ranger, he is shown to have bones.
- Stonedozer's name comes from the words Stone and Bulldozer.
- Although he sounds a bit like Sledge, Adam Gardiner did not voice him.