|This article is about a/an monster in Power Rangers Dino Fury.|
|"Hey, you're supposed to be asleep!"|
|―Stone-Rad's first words after the Dino Fury Rangers turned off a Sleep Trap.[src]|
|―Stone-Rad's final words before reverting back into a Sporix Cell.[src]|
|"He was the coolest, and now he's gone!"|
|―Stone-Sad's first words after seeing one of his brothers die.[src]|
|"Hwa! Get revenge, that's what."|
|―Stone-Mad's first words after Void Knight asked him what he and Stone-Sad are going to do.[src]|
|"And any attempt to destroy our Sleep Bomb will make it go kaboom, just like our poor b-b-brother!"|
|―Stone-Sad's first words before he and Stone-Mad enlarged themselves.[src]|
|"Ha ha ha! Now you've got double trouble!"|
|―Stone-Snare's first words upon being formed from Stone-Mad and Stone-Sad.[src]|
|―Stone-Snare's final words before Stone-Mad and Stone-Sad reverted back into Sporix Cells.[src]|
The Stone Triplets were identical golem-based Sporix Beast brothers and the fourteenth, fifteenth, and sixteenth Sporix Beasts from the Sporix Army to awaken. The trio served under Void Knight and were the main antagonists of the episode "Crossed Wires".
Over 65 million years ago, the Stone Triplets and the other Sporix Beasts invaded Rafkon, the home planet of Zayto. Though he and his fellow Knights of Rafkon fought hard, the Sporix ravaged Rafkon and removed all traces of life from the planet. The Sporix then turned their attention to Earth but Zayto and the remaining Knights had managed to escape Rafkon and tracked the Sporix Beasts to Earth where they engaged them in battle with the help of the dinosaurs and other prehistoric creatures. Despite the Knights initially having the upper-hand against the Sporix, most of them grew enough in power over time to go giant and force the Knights of Rafkon and their dinosaur allies to retreat. When all seemed lost however, the Morphin Masters arrived and bestowed the Morphin Grid's powers to Zayto and his followers, as the first Ancient Dino Fury Rangers which gave them the advantage they need to defeat the Sporix Beasts and seal them inside of their eggs.
When the Sporix are accidentally released in the modern day during Void Knight's invasion of Dinohenge, all three Stone Triplet eggs are amongst the Sporix that escape.
At some point, the Stone Triplets hatch from their Sporix Eggs and come under the command of Void Knight who they diligently serve. They are given the objective of using Sleep Bombs to put the entirety of Pine Ridge to sleep so that there is no competition for Void Knight in getting all the Sporix Eggs.
Each Stone Triplet brother had a unique personality, but what they had in common was their brotherly love and their will to serve Void Knight in his plans and attack the Rangers.
- Stone-Rad was the jokester of the group who made sleeping jokes and spoke in a hip way.
- Stone-Sad was overly emotional, crying over the death of his brother and hating people who insult him as he loved him a lot, but despite being sensitive he was willing to get revenge for his fallen brother.
- Stone-Mad was easily the most serious of the three and the leader, possibly the elder brother who wanted revenge for Stone-Rad's defeat.
Powers and Abilities
- Teleportation: The Stone Triplets could teleport to any location at will in a column of purple energy.
- Hengemen Summoning: The Stone Triplets were able to summon Hengemen to fight for them.
- Enlarging: The Stone Triplets were able to enlarge themselves with the energy they gained in battle over time.
- Amalgamation: The two Stone Triplets could merge into one to increase their strength and size.
- Strength: The Stone Triplets possessed immense strength to battle the Rangers with.
- Durability: The Stone Triplets' hides were extremely durable as they were able to withstand the T-Rex Blazing Megazord's Blazing Mega Strike and the Mosa Razor Zord Battle Mode's Harpoon Strike without a scratch.
- Master Combatants: The Stone Triplets are extremely formidable combatants, being able to nearly overwhelm the Rangers in battle.
- Superior Strength: Despite being one of the stronger Sporix Beasts, Stone-Snare was overwhelmed by the Fusion Ultrazord.
- Vulnerability to Electricity: Stone-Snare could be harmed by electric attacks, such as the Fusion Ultrazord's Ultra Kick.
- Vulnerability to Fire: Stone-Snare could also be harmed by fire attacks, such as the Fusion Ultrazord's Ultra Barrage.
- Armored Fists: The Stone Triplets had large fists enforced with armored openings for combat.
- Shockwave Punch: The Stone Triplets' fists could release orange shockwaves through their punches.
- Laser Beams: Stone-Snare was able to fire massive red-orange laser beams from his fists.
- Mega Sleep Bomb and Remote: The remaining two Stone Triplets used a device that would put all of Pine Ridge in a deep sleep when the timer reaches zero upon activation through a remote.
Behind the Scenes
- The Stone Triplets and their combined form were all voiced by Steve McCleary in his first Power Rangers acting role. He previously co-wrote the Power Rangers Super Ninja Steel "Outfoxed."
- Although not made clear in Power Rangers, the Stone Triplets were all based upon the golem, an animated anthropomorphic being from Jewish folklore that is magically created entirely from inanimate matter.
- The Stone Triplets were the first Sporix Beasts not to be given an official name as they were never referred to once by their name.
- However on a Twitter feed, the names for each of the Stone Triplets were Stone-Rad (Jokester), Stone-Sad (Emotional), Stone-Mad (Sinister), and Stone-Snare (Combined). These names are also used in the Netflix captions for the episode, but the names of Stone-Rad and Stone-Snare are erroneously switched.
- The Stone Triplets were the first Sporix Beasts to be related to one another and the first to fuse together, with Stone-Sad and Stone-Mad doing so to become even bigger. It is unknown if Stone-Rad could also fuse with his brothers as he was destroyed at normal size.
- Stone-Rad was the second Sporix Beast not to grow giant and the only one out of the Stone Triplets to be captured by the Rangers as Void Knight has his brothers' Sporix Cells.
- The Stone Triplets were similar to Heximas' Kyouryuger counterpart, Debo Yanasanta, where they were multiple identical monsters and had a combined form, albeit five instead of three.