|This article is about a/an villain in Power Rangers Wild Force.|
|―Steelon, in battle against Andros and Carter.[src]|
Years later, the generals decided to avenge the "untimely destruction" of King Mondo. They went to the Moon, to dig up Lord Zedd's old war machine, Serpentera. After digging up the war machine, it was powered with a Neo Plutonium reactor. However, before they could put their plans into action, ten Red Rangers stormed into the base and defeated the Cogs.
When he and the other generals attempted to board Serpentera, they were stopped by the Red Rangers again. As the other Generals fought Red Rangers, Steelon faced Andros, the Red Space Ranger, and Carter Grayson, the Red Lightspeed Ranger with a blaster weapon. The battle ended in the Rangers blasting Steelon off a cliff.
Behind the Scenes
- Steelon is voiced by Scott Page-Pagter, a producer and voice actor on Power Rangers who previously portrayed Porto, as well as such villains as Pirantishead and Fortissimodo.
- His suit actor was Reuben Langdon.
- The weapon that Steelon uses is a recycled Thunder Stinger from Beetleborgs.
- Dragonborg - The character the costume was recycled from in Saban's Beetleborgs Metallix, minus the dragonfly wing emblem on the helmet.
- Blue Stinger Beetleborg - The prop source of his weapon.
- B-Fighter Yanma - The original use of the costume and Japanese counterpart of Dragonborg in B-Fighter Kabuto.
- Blue Beet - The original user of the weapon and Japanese counterpart of the Blue Stinger Beetleborg in Juukou B-Fighter.