|This article is about a/an mutant in Power Rangers Time Force.|
- "Don't make me laugh! Time Force is nothing but a joke!"
Steelix is a steel themed mutant Dirty-Cop/thief who was once first partner of Jen in the Time Force organization, but later he betrayed her and joined Ransik. He is the main antagonist of the episode "Time Force Traitor".
Steelix, like all other mutants, was created in the result of the chemical accident. He was extremely intelligent and because of his talents, he was hired by Time Force organization. He became Jen's first partner in Time Force. After some time, he betrayed Time Force and started to sell top secret information of Time Force to Ransik. When Jen found out, she and other officers arrested Steelix and freezed him in the Cryo Prison. But he promised to get revenge on Jen. In the twenty-sixth episode, Ransik released Steelix and ordered him to destroy the Rangers. First Steelix came wearing a cloak and watched the Rangers before attacking Jen at night. He revealed himself to Jen and stole her Morpher. Then he tricked Jen and made her go to the old factory. Steelix easily defeated Jen and used a special gas against her. When the other Rangers came, Steelix ran to the city. Trip, Katie and Lucas went to fight Steelix and Wes left with Jen. Hypnotized by Steelix's gas, Jen attacked Wes. Wes finally freed Jen from the effect of Steelix's gas. In the city, Steelix easily defeated the Rangers with his laser gun and was ready to destroy them. Then Wes and Jen joined the battle. Steelix was ready to fight all the Rangers, but Eric arrived and Steelix summoned Cyclobots. While the other Rangers fought Cyclobots, Jen fought singly with Steelix. The Pink Ranger finally defeated the traitor, by using all her power. Steelix was nearly defeated, but he removed the patch of his DNA and enlarged himself. In the giant battle, Steelix fought against the Shadow Force Megazord and Quantasaurus Rex. The villain nearly won, but the Rangers combined their attacks and finally freezed the traitor with the Time Target attack.
Mutant Seal Patch Location: Left Arm.
Steelix's personality is much more different and mysterious than the other personality of mutants, that the Rangers battled. Steelix is much more devious, manipulative and calculating. At first it was thought that Steelix is loyal and just, because he worked with Jen. But then he became more villainous and unpredictable. He is deceitful, traitorous, egotistical, and greedy as shown when he betrayed Time Force and joined Ransik. Steelix despises and hates the Rangers. He is extremely vindictive and wants to get revenge on Jen. Despite his intellect, he is also extremely arrogant and confident and underestimates Jen and the Rangers and he was finally frozen for his actions.
Powers And Abilities
- Enlarging: Steelix can enlarge himself by using his Seal Patch, as all other mutants.
- Superhuman Strength: Steelix has big physical strength, enough to fight all Rangers.
- Armor: Steelix wears strong metal armor that allows him to withstand most attacks.
- Skilled Fighter: Steelix is highly skilled and dangerous fighter, able to battle all of the Rangers.
- Teleportation: He can teleport himself to any location by vanishing into pixels.
- Cyclobots Summoning: He can summon a group of Cyclobots to aid him in battle.
- Laser gun: Steelix uses in battle a powerful laser gun that can fire blue lasers.
- Spray Can: He carries a spray can capable of spraying out a gas that can make anyone evil.
Behind The Scenes
- Steelix is voiced by J. W. Myers.
- Steelix's name is not to be confused with the Generation II Pokémon of the same name.