|This article is about a/an Nighlok Monster in Power Rangers Samurai.|
- "You don’t have to be so snippy!"
- ―Steeleto’s last words before his first death.[src]
- "Time to mow you Rangers down!"
- ―Steeleto when turning into a Mega-Monster[src]
- "Oh! Aah!"
- ―Steeleto’s last words before his second death.[src]
Steeleto was one if Nighloks. He was brother of Robtish and friend of Vulpes. Steeleto wielded two blades in battle, could move very fast and was able to attack enemies with stream of ribbons-blades. In the fourteenth episode, Steeleto arrived at Junk of Master Xandred and told Master Xandred and Octoroo that he wants revenge on Power Rangers for his brother Robtish and friend Vulpes. Then he left. Dayu put his success under the doubt. Steeleto attacked Panorama City and encountered five Rangers. He was successful and even Jayden didn't manage to reflect all his ribbons-blades. Then he left as he started drying. Then Steeleto returned, but the time he resumed his campaign of vengeance, Samurai Rangers had Antonio on their side. Jayden and Antonio together reflected his ribbons-blades and destroyed Nighlok with Barracuda Bite/Blazing Attack. Steeleto returned as Mega Monster and he used his ribbons-blades against Samurai Megazord. However rangers formed new Octo Spear Megazord and Steeleto was frozen and destroyed by by the new Octo Spear Megazord's Samurai Strike.
Steeleto later attends a Halloween party at the Nighlok Heaven where he recounts his battles with the Samurai Rangers.
Powers And Abilities
- Superhuman Strength
- Superhuman Speed
- Superhuman Agility
- Full Body Blades: He can attack his enemies using the blades on his body.
- Twin Swords: He wields twin swords in battle.
Behind The Scenes
- He is voiced by John Leigh.
- Steeleto was the first Nighlok, who is related to another Nighlok, as he is brother of Robtish.