|This article is about a/an Ranger in the Power Rangers comic sub-franchise by Boom! Studios.|
Despite the fall of the Supersonic Rangers, their powers were preserved in the form of the Legendary Ranger Keys possessed by Gosei, apprentice of Zordon. Ultimately, their powers were inherited by the Super Mega Rangers as one of their "New Powers". As noted by Gosei, these teams had never been seen before on Earth, at least the Earth of the prime timeline, up to that point.
Ranger KeyThe Pink Supersonic Ranger Key is Star's personal ranger key. Despite the destruction of the Supersonic Rangers, Gosei seems to possess their powers via the Legendary Ranger Keys. This key is mainly used by Emma Goodall (Super Megaforce Pink) who uses it to fight as the Pink Supersonic Ranger. Although it has not been used yet, it's presumed that it exists.
- Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Year Two Deluxe Edition featured the team in an exclusive story "Psychotic". It was written by Trey Moore, illustrated by French Carlomagno, and lettered by Ed Dukeshire.
- When it was asked over Twitter if the origin for the comics isn’t indicative of their origin of the TV show, brand manager Jason Bischoff said "same, but different, but same", largely indicating the story is canon either way. 
- Writer Trey Moore tweeted he even has an entire bible for the team's history- however it hasn't been reviewed or approved.  He also says he won't likely share it as of yet in case he or other writers get to use it or so as not to stifle others when working with the team in the future.
- ↑ https://twitter.com/shadowpiper/status/1064960159686942720 Jason Bichoff over canonicity on twitter
- ↑ https://twitter.com/treymoore1983/status/1065383726476079105?s=21 Trey Moore on their names