|This article is about a/an monster in Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters.|
- ""What?! What?!""
- ―Sprayloid 2 reacting to Hiromu morphing and his final words before his death.[src]
The Sprayloid 2 (スプレーロイド2, Supurēroido Tsū) is a Metaloid that Escape created when she used the "paint" Metavirus to infect a spray paint can. Sprayloid 2's aerosol paint spray allows him to alter the appearance of his target, though the paint is water soluble. While created to distract Masato from the events unfolding in subspace, Enter gives Sprayloid 2 the task to find out Hiromu's Weakpoint. Managing to pose as Rika to uncover Hiromu's Weakpoint before Masato destroys the aerosol paint spray, Sprayloid 2's attempt to use the Weakpoint failed as he is destroyed by the primary Go-Busters using thier Ichigan Busters Special Buster Mode
- Identification Number: E-24
- Install Metavirus: NURU
- Production Motif: Spray Painter
- Height: 206 cm. (6 feet, 9.1 inches)
- Weight: 270 kg. (595 lbs.)
Behind the Scenes
- Sprayloid 2's suit actor is Hiroyuki Tanaka.
- Sprayloid 2 were designed by character designer Yasuhiro Moriki.
- Unlike his original counterpart, Sprayloid 2 can say more words than "loid."
- SprayZord 2 - MegaZord counterpart.
- TBA - Power Rangers counterpart in Beast Morphers. See comparison page.