|This article is about a/an monster in Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters.|
The Sprayloid (スプレーロイド, Supurēroido) is a Metaloid created when Enter manages to track a captured MegaZord Gamma to one of the Energy Management Center's more remote hangars. Enter used the "melt" Metavirus to infect a fire extinguisher and the locker it was in.
The Sprayloid is armed with an arm-mounted extinguisher that has been modified to spray an acidic mist. Enter used it to dissolve the vent covers of the hangar to enter. Data from it was used to mark the arrival of SprayZord.
The Sprayloid is oddly polite, but Enter wishes he had more eloquent 'Roids' as the Sprayloid's idea of getting the job done is to melt random objects to keep itself occupied.
While it was fully prepared to be destroyed with the Go-Busters when Enter trapped them with the hangar's self-destruct mechanisms activated, it was instead deleted by Blue Buster and Yellow Buster with twin blasts from the Ichigan Buster in Special Buster Mode.
- Acid Extinguisher: The Sprayloid wields an arm-mounted extinguisher in combat which is been modified to spray an acidic mist that if it made contact with any metal objects it starts to melt.
- Identification Number: S-20
- Install Metavirus: TOKASU
- Production Motif: Fire extinguisher
- Height: 191 cm. (6 feet, 3.19 inches)
- Weight: 251 kg. (553 lbs.)
- Sprayloid were designed by character designer Yasuhiro Moriki.
- Sprayloid 2- Ver. 2 counterpart
- SprayZord - MegaZord counterpart.
- Meltatron - Power Rangers counterpart in Beast Morphers. See comparison page.