|This article is about a/an monster in Power Rangers Beast Morphers.|
Spikedrone was created by Scrozzle off-screen whilst the Rangers were fighting Spiketron and the Tronics. It first appeared in the city, causing mayhem simply by walking around until the Chopper and Racer Zords intercepted it. The Chopper Zord blasted it with the Rapid Blast and the Racer Zord performed its Cheetah Strike but the Gigadrone withstood both and spawned a Delta Model for help. Both Gigadrones easily overwhelmed the Rangers and their Zords until Ravi arrived in his Wheeler Zord and they formed the Beast-X Megazord. Both Spikedrone and the Delta Model tried and failed to stop the formation. However, the Morph-X levels in the Megazord were so low that a single barrage of the Delta Model's eye lasers and Spikedrone's missiles took it apart. Ravi tried some heroism by taking his Zord into Gorilla Mode but was overwhelmed and was nearly finished off by the Delta Model until the Wrecker and Jet Zords arrived in the nick of time and knocked back both Gigadrones with the Wrecker Cannons. Spikedrone was picked up and flung by the Wrecker Zord and then finished off by the Wheeler Zord Gorilla Mode's Rocket Storm attack. The Wrecker Zord Battle Mode and Jet Zord then destroyed the Delta Model Gigadrone by using their joint finishing move Collider Crash.
Powers and abilities
Spikedrone is the strongest Gigadrone shown thus far in Power Rangers Beast Morphers, easily overpowering the individual Zords and even ripping apart the weakened Beast-X Megazord with the assistance of the Delta Model. The only way to defeat it was through the combined firepower of two Zords, one of which had to throw it into the air to render it helpless.
- Strength: Spikedrone was extremely strong, causing explosions in Coral Harbor just by walking through it.
- Durability: Spikedrone has extremely thick metal skin, allowing it to withstand the Chopper Zord's Rapid Blast and even the Racer Zord's Cheetah Strike without getting a scratch. When it had some of its own attack knocked back at it, it barely reacted.
- Energy Generation: The Spikedrone can unleash a series of bright orange energy from around itself.
- Delta Model Deployment: Like Tooldrone before it, Spikedrone was able to deploy a Delta Model Gigadrone out of its back after being struck by the Cheetah Strike to aid it in combat.
- Missile Launch: Like Shoveldrone before it, the Spikedrone can fire missiles from its back which it tried to do in order to stop the Beast-X Megazord from forming.
- Fork Arm: Spikedrone has a large fork-like appendage on his right arm for combat.
- Spikedrone is the only Gigadrone in Beast Morphers capable of surviving the Racer Zord's Cheetah Strike. All other Gigadrones either died to it or were never attacked by the finisher.
- Spikedrone is the only Gigadrone to be destroyed by the Wheeler Zord in Gorilla Mode.
- Spikedrone is also the first Gigadrone to be destroyed before a Delta Model.
- Spiketron - Robotron counterpart
- ForkZord - Super Sentai counterpart in Go-Busters. See comparison page.