|This article is about a/an monster in Mashin Sentai Kiramager.|
- "How's that?! The best music ever! Let's cacophonize! (どうだ？この
最高の 音楽！レッツ そ～うぉ～うぉ～うぉ～うぉ～ん！ Dō da? Kono saikō no ongaku！Rettsu so-wo-wo-wo-n!)"
- ―Speaker Jamen's first words[src]
- "The noises amplified by me, the marvelous Speaker Jamen, are thousands of times more powerful than they are otherwise! (このスピーカー
邪面 様によって 増幅された 音は 音源の 数千倍の 威力を 持つ！ Kono Supīkā Jamen-sama ni yotte zōfuku sareta oto wa ongen no sūsenbai no iryoku wo motsu!)"
- ―Speaker Jamen's first words the Kiramagers[src]
- "I'll leave the encore for the Jamen Beast...! (アンコールは
邪面獣でお 願いしまーす！ Ankōru wa Jamenjū de o-negai shimāsu!)"
- ―Final words before death.[src]
to be added
to be added
Powers and Abilities
- Soundwaves: Speaker Jamen can produce soundwaves from his head which hurts people's ears. When using Galza's music, he can create massive destructive soundwaves.
- Antenna Regeneration: If his antenna is severed, he can grow a new one if he absorbs a sufficient amount of Dark Energy.
- Assimilation: He is able to absorb a human and imprison them within his body.
- Antenna: He has an antenna on his head that he uses to receive soundwaves. After losing his original antenna, he grew a new one after absorbing Kōya's Dark Energy.
- Transmission Dependency: He cannot generate sound waves on his own; he can only transmit them from another source.
- Severed Antenna: If his antenna is cut off, he can't produce any soundwaves.
- Hijacked Signal: If his signal is hijacked, he will be forced to play whatever is being transmitted, even if he does not wish to do so.
- Height: 188 cm
- Weight: 167 kg
- Jamen: Speaker
Behind the Scenes
- Speaker Jamen is voiced by Tetsuya Kakihara (柿原 徹也 Kakihara Tetsuya) who previously voiced the Piggies Imagin's left shoulder pad in Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider The Movie: Cho-Den-O Trilogy: Episode Red: Zero no Star Twinkle.
- Speaker Jamen is:
- His Jamen also seems to resemble a radio before it was modified (in terms of his first antenna).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.