|This article is about a/an monster in Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters.|
- "Today I will come apart right here!"
- ―Final words before Death[src]
The Spannerloid (スパナロイド, Supanaroido) is a Metaloid that Enter created when he used the "break apart" Metavirus to infect an adjustable wrench to take out a Buddy Roid to hamper the Go-Busters, and a nearby Cheeda Nick was unlucky to be labeled the first target.
This Metaloid has the ability to fire a beam from it's wrenches, and when it hits something inorganic (i.e., a bike or a jungle gym), it will fall apart, thanks to removing the parts that hold everything together, making them fall into a pile of pieces.
While he managed to drain Nick's Enetron supply, and made his left shoulder pad and "backpack" fall off, it was thanks to Red Buster's timely rescue.
This Metaloid was deleted when Red Buster and Beet Buster hit this Metaloid with a charged shot from the Ichigan Buster in Special Buster Mode and the Morphin Blaster.
Maintanloader was an alternate version of Spannerloid which existed as part of the Machine Empire Mechalius, the evil force which threatened Earth in place of Vaglass in the alternate reality of the Dobutsu Sentai Go-Busters. Unlike Spannerloid, Maintanloader had an oil pump attached to its arm, which enabled him to use "Bikkuri Oil" which grown the Loaders to giant size. He used this on Shovel Loader after he was defeated by the Go-Busters in the initial invasion.
- Wrenches: Since Spannerloid was created from an adjustable wrench, he used it in combat and fire a beam that when ever it hits an item that's inorganic, the object itself will fall apart.
- Identification Number: S-87
- Install Metavirus: BARASU
- Production Motif: Adjustible wrench
- Height: 194 cm. (6 feet, 4.37 inches)
- Weight: 266 kg. (586 lbs.)
Behind the Scenes
- Spannerloid's suit actor is Hiroaki Nakamura.
- Spannerloid was designed by character designer Yoshiro Harada.
- SpannerZord - MegaZord counterpart.
- Tooltron - Power Rangers counterpart in Beast Morphers. See comparison page.