|This article is about a/an villain in Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger and Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters.|
- "Hate... the dinosaurs."
- ―Space God Voldos' first words upon being released.[src]
- "Damn you, dinosaurs! I swear to destroy you!"
- ―Voldos' final words before his death.[src]
Space War God Voldos (宇宙戦神ボルドス Uchū Senjin Borudosu) is the main villain in the crossover film Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger vs. Go-Busters: Dinosaur Great Battle! Farewell, Eternal Friends.
A space beast that is the equivalent of Dark Species Deboth, it gained its power from absorbing the hatred of two other beings defeated by the previous dinosaur-themed Sentai of Earth: Dai-Satan, who was defeated by the Zyurangers, and Wicked Life God Dezumozorlya, who was defeated by the Abarangers. After Neo-Grifforzer is hit by the attack of the Dinosaur Super Sentai, he uses the Dino Hope that him and his power to create enough Wicked Life Force to release Voldos. He fought AbarenOh, Daizyuzin, and Kyoryuzin (later Raiden Kyoryuzin) but overpowered them all until Hiromu used a Zyudenchi from Masato to summon LT-06 in Lion Mode and it fused with Kyoryuzin to form Tategami Raiden Kyoryuzin which destroyed Voldos once and for all with the Zyudendeki Densetsu Brave Finish despite the villain resisting.
- to be added
- When facing the mechas he has the same roar as TopGaler.
- The six dinosaur heads surrounding his main head are the same as the six main Kyoryugers.
- Voldos was voiced by Takuma Terashima (寺島 拓篤 Terashima Takuma), who also voiced Neo-Geildon in the movie.
Behind the Scenes
- to be added