|This article is about a/an organization in Uchu Sentai Kyuranger.|
Over 300 years later, the Space Federation has been usurped by the Space Shogunate Jark Matter which has seized control of the 88 constellation systems. Jark Matter is opposed by the Rebellion, of which Tsurugi Ohtori fights as one of the Kyurangers.
After Don Armage was finally defeated by the Kyurangers, Tsurugi was reinstalled as president of the Space Federation once more. The former Rebellion, now led by Commander Stinger, was repurposed to preserve peace and restore the liberated constellation systems. Four years following the fall of Jark Matter, Tsurugi announced that he would relinquish his presidency to make up for Hammie's defection. Soon after, however, he chose to be reappointed following the defeat of Space Ninja Demost, who had manipulated Hammie. As such, Tsurugi is now technically the first, second and third President of the Space Federation.
- Alongside the Rebellion's echoing of the Star Wars Rebel Alliance, the Space Federation serves as equivalent to Star Trek's United Federation of Planets (惑星連邦 Wakusei Renpō, Planetary Federation) and its Starfleet (宇宙艦隊 Uchū Kantai, Space Fleet).
- Uchu Sentai Kyuranger
- Space.22: True Identity of the Legendary Savior (mentioned only)
- Space.23: Become My Shield! (mentioned only)
- Space.32: Orion, Forever (mentioned only)
- Space.37: Lucky, Seen Again With His Father (mentioned only)
- Space.44: Don Armage's Identity (mentioned only)
- Space.Final: Echo Throughout the Universe! Alright, Lucky
- Uchu Sentai Kyuranger vs. Space Squad