|This article is about a/an monster in Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters.|
Soujikiloid is a normally polite Metaloid and speaks with a relaxed tone of voice, yet this Metaloid is capable of becoming a violent beserker when he loses his temper. His cyclone system has been turned into an Enetron Cleaner, enabling the Metaloid to suck Enetron from any machine or use his vacuum as a gun.
His sole weapon is his vacuum, using it's main head to suck in parked cars or as a blaster, or use a different attachment to utilize it as a blade.
- Vacuum Hose: Since Soujikiloid was created from a vacuum cleaner, he used it to suck the Enetron from parked cars, as a blaster, or when using a different attachment he can utilize it as a sword.
- Identification Number: S-02
- Install Metavirus: SUIKOMU
- Production Motif: Vacuum Cleaner
- Height: 196 cm. (6 feet, 4 inches)
- Weight: 257 kg. (566.5 pounds)
- Soujikiloid is the first to fall to the beetle-themed Go-Busters.
- This Metaloid's name is a slight twist on "vacuum cleaner" (掃除機, Zōjiki).
- Soujikiloid were designed by character designer Yasuhiro Moriki.
- SoujikiZord - MegaZord counterpart.
- Vacuutron - Power Rangers counterpart in Beast Morphers. See comparison page.