|This article is about a/an morpher in Power Rangers Jungle Fury.|
"Jungle Beasts, Spirits Unleashed!"
The Solar Morphers are sunglasses-like morphers that allow the Jungle Fury Power Rangers to morph into their Ranger forms. The Solar Morphers are also used for communication between the Rangers and RJ. They feature audio and visual capabilities. The lenses appear exactly as they do in their ranger forms' helmets.
To transform, they put on the sunglasses, click the button on the right, and call out "Jungle Beasts, Spirits Unleashed!" to morph. In the forest, they make martial art moves for a few seconds and then the animal spirit appears from them and goes inside the animal spirit in order for the transformation to initiate.
- These are the first set of morphers completely unique to Power Rangers, as these are glasses compared to the GekiChangers being gauntlets. There have been cases of a morpher unique to a Ranger because it wasn't used by their Sentai counterpart:
- The White Mighty Morphin Ranger using a gold-colored Power Morpher based off Zyurangers' Dino Buckler instead of a morpher based off of KibaRanger's Kiba Changer.
- The Triforian Gold Ranger’s Golden Power Staff existed in Ohranger, but it was merely a weapon, whereas Kingranger had his own version of the Chouriki Brace.
- Magna Defender's Morpher being based of the Dairangers' Aura Changer.
- The Ninja Battle Morpher used by the Ninja Steel Rangers would be the next set of morphers not used by the Ninningers, however they are adapted from a an already existing piece of Nininnger gear.
- Due to being sunglasses, the Solar Morphers are the first, and so far only, morphers in the Power Rangers franchise that are not held in their user's hands or worn on their wrist when morphing.
- Like the Chrono Morphers, the Solar Morphers are also integrated with the Rangers' morphed forms.
- Apparently, villains can also directly contact rangers through these under unknown circumstances. This can bring up the idea of radio waves, where the rangers are connected through one channel, and somehow the villains can tap into that certain channel allowing communication between both sides.