|This article is about a/an monster in Power Rangers Jungle Fury.|
- "All slime, all the time!"
- "Think again!"
- ―Slickagon's first words being enlarged[src]
- " Hey!"
- ―Slickagon's last words before his death.[src]
Slickagon is old friend of Camille. Camille called Slickagon to terrorize the city and keep Jungle Fury Rangers busy while Dai Shi returns with Carnisoar. A prankster who holds the spirit of the Eel, Slickagon is able to generate energy-based slime all over his body that can let him slip past any attack. Camille sent him to wipe out the city with his slime. In the first encounter Slickagon easily defeated the Rangers because their weapons were not able to do any damage to him, and he washed them away with his slime. In the second battle, Casey cleaned him up by rubbing off all his slime with a kite, allowing the Rangers to defeat him with the Claw Cannon. Slickagon grew but was destroyed by Jungle Pride Megazord with Elephant Power.
Slickagon was later revived to be a contestant on "Blow That Dough", organized by Camille, alongside Buffalord and Pangolin where they competed against the Rangers. He was destroyed again by Camille, when he couldn't answer a question.
Slickagon has the personality of a prankster. He enjoys joking and putting a slime on everything. He is shown to be friends with Camille, but Camille disliked him because of his mischievous nature. He is very faithful to her.
Powers and Abilities
- Shapeshifting: Like other Rinshi Beasts, Slickagon can transform between his Rinshi and monster forms.
- Greasy-Stream Wave and Bullet: Slickagon can secrete huge volumes of charged slime, thus causing attacks to slide harmlessly off him, or even send his foes slipping away.
- Eel Climbing and Strangulation: Slickagon can strangle and constrict his opponent.
- Enlarging: Like all Rinshi, Slickagon can enlarge himself.
Behind The Scenes
- Slickagon is voiced by Robert Mignault.