|This article is about a/an monster in Power Rangers Dino Charge.|
- "You'll do hard time for this!"
- ―Slammer's final words before his initial defeat.[src]
- "OH...NO! I'M GOING AWAY FOR GOOD!"
- ―Slammer's final words before his destruction.[src]
Slammer was a prison-themed monster sent by Sledge in Power Rangers Dino Charge. He serves as the main antagonist of the episode "Return of the Caveman" and a supporting antagonist in all his later appearances.
Slammer made a cameo in a prison cell.
Slammer has the ability to use his cages to trap and teleport his victims to a faraway sea cave. Rather forcefully sent down to Earth by the ruthless Sledge, Slammer uses this ability to capture Chase, Koda, and a young boy named Peter, drawing the other Rangers to him when he commences his next attack while blocking any signal of distress from his captives. However, he is outsmarted by Koda and defeated by the Rangers while in their Dino Steel mode at his normal size and then by Dino Charge Megazord's Stego-Raptor Formation once he was enlarged by the Magna Beam.
Slammer makes a cameo when Heckyl has Sledge's prisoners released.
Slammer was among the monsters revived by Wrench as part of Doomwing's plot to divert the Rangers while going after Zenowing again. Due to the revival process being sped up, Slammer was rendered unable to speak. He and the other monsters were destroyed by the Power Rangers.
Slammer's attitude was like that of a prison guard, based on his appearance of a prison. He also dons a prison guard's hat. Overall, his persona is similar to that of the Spikeballs, the motley prison guards that patrol the cell blocks of Sledge's ship and monitor the outlaws the intergalactic bounty hunter has captured during his career and that now make up his army.
Powers and Abilities
- Capture Cage: Slammer's primary ability where he summons a chained cage that he can swing and throw at the enemy, with the cage enlarging to capture his victims and teleport them to any location while also preventing a Ranger from morphing.
- Lightning Beams: Slammer can shoot blue colored lightning beams out of his hands.
- Durability: Due to his heavily armored body, Slammer cannot be fazed by many attacks.
- Vivix Summoning: Slammer can summon an army of Vivix to aid him in battle.
to be added
- Arm Guards: Slammer has arm guards for combat to block attacks.
Behind the Scenes
to be added
- Slammer's name comes from another word for a prison cell.
- Ironically, despite being a prisoner himself, Slammer is based on a prison guard which is the role of the Spikeballs aboard Sledge's warship.
to be added