|This article is about a/an Outlaw monster in Power Rangers Dino Charge.|
- "I'll get you those Energems in no time."
- ―Slammer's first lines to Sledge.[src]
- "One Ranger locked up, time to give him a cell mate."
- ― Slammer after capturing Chase and started aiming for Koda.[src]
- "You'll do hard time for this!"
- ―Slammer's final words before his first death.[src]
Slammer made a cameo in a prison cell.
Slammer has the ability to use his cages to trap and teleport his victims to a faraway sea cave. Rather forcefully sent down to Earth by the ruthless Sledge, Slammer uses this ability to capture Chase, Koda and a young boy named Peter, drawing the other Rangers to him when he commences his next attack while blocking any signal of distress from his captives. However, he is outsmarted by Koda and is defeated by the Rangers while in their Dino Steel mode at his normal size and then by Dino Charge Megazord's Stego-Raptor Formation once enlarged by the Magna Beam.
Slammer makes a cameo when Heckyl has Sledge's prisoners released.
Slammer was among the monsters revived by Wrench as part of Doomwing's plot to divert the Rangers while going after Zenowing again. Due to the revival being sped up, Slammer was rendered unable to speak. He and the other monsters were destroyed by the Power Rangers.
Slammer's attitude was like that of a prison guard, based on his appearance of a prison. He also dons a prison guard's hat. Overall, his persona is similar to that of Mecha, the motley prison guard which patrols the cell blocks of Sledge's ship and monitors the outlaws the intergalactic bounty hunter has captured during his career and that now make up his army.
Power's and Abilities
- Vivix Summoning: Slammer can summon an army of Vivixs to aid him in battle
- Lightning Beams: Slammer can shoot blue colored lightning beams out of his hands.
- Capture Cage: Slammer's primary ability and weaponry, he will summon a cage with a chain, and will swing a cage and throw it at the enemy, with the cage enlarging to capture his victim and teleported to any location, it will also prevent a Ranger if captured to morph.
Behind the Scenes
- Slammer's name comes from another word to describe a prison cell.
- Ironically, despite being a prisoner himself, Slammer is based on a prison guard which is the role of the Spikeballs aboard Sledge's warship.