|This article is about a/an set of grunts in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.|
As part of a new plan by Rita, she opens a time warp using a spaceship before creating Bones to trap the Power Rangers inside of it. Upon entering the time warp, Bones summons the Skeleton Warriors and fights them whilst Squatt and Baboo try to detonate a bomb to seal the time warp shut which would put the Power Rangers out of Rita's way once and for all. Eight of the twelve Skeleton Warriors are soon cut to pieces by the Blade Blasters Blade Mode and the remaining four are cut apart by Trini when she charges forward to toss Bones' head into a chasm to destroy him.
Powers and Abilities
- Enhanced Jumps-The Skeleton Warriors were able to boost off of Bones' shoulders to get impressive heights.
- Absolute Equilibrium-The Skeleton Warriors were able to remain upright even when Bones opened up a chasm in the ground despite it causing a massive earthquake.
- The Skeleton Warriors had no special abilities.
- Sticks-The Skeleton Warriors wielded massive red sticks like swords to strike thier enemies with.
- Skeleton Warriors (Zyuranger) - Super Sentai counterpart in Kyoryu Sentai Zyuranger. See comparison page.