|This article is about a/an monster in Power Rangers S.P.D.|
- "Excellent. Finally I'm free from this place. Thank you Emperor Gruumm. No one will be held prisoner on this rock."
- ―Sinuku's first words[src]
- "But I don't wanna go back! The food is terrible!"
- ―Sinuku Being judged in Judgement Mode [src]
Sinuku is snake-like alien scientist. After escaping from KO-35's satellite prison thanks to Broodwing and Emperor Gruumm Sinuku heads to Earth to meet with an old friend - Dr. Rheas, who has the control to some demagnetons. He is intercepted by the S.P.D. Rangers who bring him down in his giant robot using the Delta Squad Megazord. The Rangers then finish the job by containing sinuku with the Canine Cannon. Sinuku is later cloned by Slate and Morgana, but the clone is destroyed by the S.P.D. Battlizer.
To be added
- Sword: Sinuku wields a sword for combat.
- Arms dealing.
- Attempted arms dealing.
- Assaulting multiple officers of the law.
- Attempted destruction of police property (the Delta Squad Megazord since it’s owned by S.P.D. which is itself a police force organization).
- Property damage of police property.
- Terrorsim (both of his attacks on the city).
- In the video game for the Game Boy Advance, Sinuku is incorrectly referred to as Scimatu.