|This article is about a/an monster in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.|
- "The Ball's in my court!"
- ―Silver Horns about use the grenade to enlarge himself[src]
Silver Horns was a monster created by Lord Zedd from a tick.
After a brief fight with the Power Rangers, Silver Horns grows giant and battles the Red Dragon Thunderzord. Rocky's first solo zord fight didn't go very well, with Silver Horns tossing the zord around like a ragdoll, with the zord's effects being minimal and most attacks blocked (possibly due to a combination of the monster's tremendous power and Rocky's inexperience), Silver Horns is even seen laughing at the repeated kicks delivered by the Red Dragon Thunderzord spinning on its staff. The Red Dragon Thunderzord's finisher is attempted on Silver Horns, but fails to destroy the monster or apparently even harm it. The finisher's use is not seen onscreen, but with the monster battling later on as if nothing had happened, it's safe to assume that it had little effect if any. The Tigerzord soon showed up for backup, but Silver Horns still easily overpowers the two zords. Later, the other Rangers arrive with their zords, combining to form the Thunder Ultrazord, which finally crushes Silver Horns.
He had a southern accent, speaking very much like a countryside cowboy. He has a relatively laid back personality for most of the battle, likely due to the one-sidedness of it, seeming to be just having fun battling the Red Dragon Thunderzord until the Tigerzord shows up for reinforcements, then he gets more serious.
Powers and abilities.
- Super Strength-SIlver Horns is one of the physically strongest monsters of Season 2, being able to block the Red Dragon Thunderzord's staff finisher with just one hand..
- Durability-Silver Horns has very thick armour like skin, similar to a tick's, that allowed him to take multiple strikes from the Red Dragon Thunderzord's staff and be completely unfazed.
- Lightning Blasts-Silver Horns could make his eye turn white and then fire lightning from the claws, horns, and spikes jutting from his body. This was his strongest attack as it took down the Red Dragon Warrior Mode and White Tigerzord.
- Flame Blasts-Silver Horns could also shoot fire from his horns.
- Claws-Silver Horns may lack any real weapons but has clawed hands strong enough to block the Red Dragon Thunderzord's staff finishing slash.
- Silver Horns was one of the five villains to appear in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: The Fighting Edition. Silver Horns also appears in the SNES version of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: The Movie as the fifth boss. The games also confirm the spelling of Silver Horns (as opposed to Silverhorns).
- The Silver Horns costume was repainted for use in the episode "A Friend in Need", as the new monster Repellator.