|This article is about a/an monster in Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters.|
- "This is the black end to the life of a cog!"
- ―Shovel Loader's final words before his initial defeat.[src]
- "This is amazing!"
- ―Shovel Loader after being grown.[src]
The Shovelloid (ショベルロイド, Shoberuroido) was a Metaloid created by Enter when he used the "Bite" ("Kaziru") Metavirus to infect a power shovel. Its hydraulic bucket arm can cause massive collateral damage as it "bites" through objects. It can also fire bullets from its humanoid left hand. Its data was used to create the ShovelZord.
It had managed to overpower Blue Buster and Yellow Buster in their fight, but it was thanks to Hiromu's timely appearance that he managed to shoot out its left eye. Infuriated, the Shovelloid continued its assault, but was less effective with its left optic receptor gone.
It was deleted at the same time that ShovelZord was shut down, hit by two charged shots from both Blue and Yellow Buster with their Ichigan Busters.
Shoveloader was an alternate version of Shovelloid which existed as part of the Machine Empire Mechalius, the evil force which threatened Earth in place of Vaglass in the alternate reality of the Dobutsu Sentai Go-Busters. Under the lead of Machine Empress Trange Star, he led the initial invasion and was defeated by Go-Busters who used the Animal Bazooka's "Animal Organic Shooting" to destroy him. He was then revived and enlarged by Maintanloader's "Bikkuri Oil". In response, the Go-Busters formed their robot, Go-Buster Animal, which finally destroyed Shovel Loader with the "Go-Buster Animal Impact".
- Shovel Arm: His right arm is a shovel.
- Identification Number: S-46
- Install Metavirus: KAZIRU
- Production Motif: Power shovel
- Height: 195 cm. (6 feet, 4.77 inches)
- Weight: 256 kg. (564 lbs.)
Behind the Scenes
- Shovelloid's suit actor is Hiroaki Nakamura.
- Shovelloid were designed by character designer Yasuhiro Moriki.
- ShovelZord - MegaZord counterpart.
- Shoveltron - Power Rangers counterpart in Beast Morphers. See comparison page.