|This article is about a/an Gigadrone in Power Rangers Beast Morphers.|
Scrozzle teleports Shoveldrone to Coral Harbor while the Rangers were still fighting. With Ravi and Zoey busy fighting Shoveltron, Devon deployed alone with Cruise in the Racer Zord and wounded the Gigadrone with the Zord's Rapid Blast before changing it into Battle Mode. It proved to be a perfect match for Shoveldrone, knocking it back with a massive punch to the head but the Gigadrone unleashed a swarm of missiles that the Racer Zord's Rocket Storm couldn't stop since they had no effect on the Gigadrone. Devon had the idea to change the Racer Zord into its Cheetah Mode which was able to dodge the missiles and stun the Gigadrone with its Beast Bite before finishing it off with the Cheetah Strike. Ironically, both Shoveldrone and Shoveltron were killed at the same time, the latter being killed by Ravi and Zoey's Beast-X Blasters.
Pieces of Shoveldrone are later recovered by Grid Battleforce for study, though the wreckage is too badly damaged to provide any useful information.
Powers and Abilities
- Durability: Like his Robotron counterpart, Shoveldrone has very thick metal skin which made him almost completely immune to the Racer Zord's Rapid Blast and the Zord's Rocket Storm exploded on it with no effect.
- Missiles: Shoveldrone can shoot missiles from its back to bombard its enemies, they have a bit of a homing effect.
- Right Shovel Arm: Shoveldrone's right arm is a shovel much like his Robotron counterpart, which can be used to attack or dig up the city.
- Left Pincer Arm: Shoveldrone's left arm is a pincer to use in battle which was able to block a kick from the Racer Zord Battle Mode.
Behind the Scenes
- Like his Robotron counterpart, his voice is provided by Andre King, although he only speaks in grunts and roars.
- Shoveldrone is the first Gigadrone to face the Racer Zord Cheetah Mode.
- Pieces of Shoveldrone were retrieved for study in the next episode.
- Shoveldrone is the first Gigadrone to be created and arrive before the Robotron is destroyed, rather than being summoned after the Robotron is destroyed.
- Unlike his Japanese counterpart, Shoveldrone is the second Beta Model to face the rangers whereas his counterpart was both the first Beta Model and the first Gigadrone of the entire series, appearing in the pilot.
- Shoveltron - Robotron counterpart
- ShovelZord - Super Sentai counterpart in Go-Busters. See comparison page.