|This article is about a/an monster in Power Rangers Beast Morphers.|
Shockatron was sent to Earth at the same time the Shockadrone was deployed as part of Vargoyle's plan to distract the Rangers while he put his Memory Pulsator in place. Devon, Ravi, and Zoey intercepted Shockatron in the park. When they attempted to use their Beast-X Blasters against Shockatron, he used his sticks to catch the energy bolts and redirect them at the Rangers. The Rangers then switched to their Beast-X Sabers and engaged in melee combat with Shockatron. Devon later left the fight to help Nate and Steel battle Shockadrone but Zoey and Ravi eventually defeated Shockatron, with Ravi using his energized saber to deliver the final blow with its Beast-X Slash.
Although both Shockatron and Shockadrone were destroyed, Vargoyle succeeded in planting the Memory Pulsator on the Channel 10 TV station's transmitter tower.
Shockatron is a very aggressive and excitable Robotron who doesn't like being called a "light bulb."
Powers and Abilities
- Strength: He managed to best all three Rangers in battle.
- Energy Redirection: Shockatron can catch energy blasts with his sticks and send them back at his enemies.
- Agility: He was able to dodge two of Devon's Beast-X Blasts.
- Cotton Candy Sticks: Shockatron carries a massive rod in each hand that he can use as clubs to catch and redirect energy blasts.
Behind the Scenes
- Shockatron is voiced by Paul Harrop.
- Shockatron is the only Robotron that lacks either a projectile, energy, or ranged attack. His only real attack was sending back energy that came from his enemies and made him pretty useless in combat against bladed weapons.
- Shockatron is the fifth Robotron to be created off-screen, there for the object from his creation is unknown.
- However judging from his namesake to his reaction of being called a light bulb would imply that he might've been created from another type of electronic device.
- In Go-Busters, Wataameloid was created from a cotton candy machine, hence his design inspiration.
- Since all the suits were remained, his suit features lightbulbs coming off of him, which is a major difference between the Japan and US versions of the suits
- He is the only Robotron to be created by Vargoyle.
- Shockadrone - Gigadrone counterpart.
- Wataameloid - Super Sentai counterpart in Go-Busters. See comparison page.