|This article is about a/an monster in Power Rangers Beast Morphers.|
- "Raagh! Ugh! No! Buugh!"
- ―Shockatron's last words before his destruction.[src]
Shockatron is an electrical generator-themed Robotron created by Vargoyle in Power Rangers Beast Morphers. He serves as the final Robotron before Evox's first endgame in Season 1 of Power Rangers Beast Morphers.
Shockatron was sent to Earth at the same time the Shockadrone was deployed as part of Vargoyle's plan to distract the Rangers while he put his Memory Pulsator in place. Devon, Ravi, and Zoey intercepted Shockatron in the park. When they attempted to use their Beast-X Blasters against Shockatron, he used his sticks to catch the energy bolts and redirect them at the Rangers. The Rangers then switched to their Beast-X Sabers and engaged in melee combat with Shockatron. Devon later left the fight to help Nate and Steel battle Shockadrone but Zoey and Ravi eventually defeated Shockatron, with Ravi using his energized saber to deliver the final blow with its Beast-X Slash.
Although both Shockatron and Shockadrone were destroyed, Vargoyle succeeded in planting the Memory Pulsator on the Channel 10 TV station's transmitter tower.
Shockatron is a very aggressive and excitable Robotron who doesn't like being called a "light bulb."
Powers and Abilities
Being the final monster before Evox's first endgame in the first season of Power Rangers Beast Morphers, Shockatron is one of the most powerful monsters in the entire first season since it took the Rangers' strongest of weapons to finally defeat him.
- Strength: Shockatron has a great deal of strength and managed to best all three Rangers in battle.
- Skilled Fighter: Shockatron is shown to be a skilled fighter, being able to counter all three of the Beast Morpher Rangers with ease.
- Agility: Shockatron was quick enough to dodge two of Devon's Beast-X Blasts with ease.
- Redirector Rods: Shockatron carries a massive rod in each hand that he can use as clubs to aid him in combat.
- Energy Redirection: Shockatron can catch energy attacks with his sticks and send them back at his enemies.
Behind the Scenes
- Shockatron is voiced by Paul Harrop.
- Shockatron is the only Robotron that lacks either a projectile, energy, or ranged attack. His only real attack was sending back energy that came from his enemies and made him pretty useless in combat against bladed weapons.
- The idea of Shockatron craving energy is very similar to Electro, an electric-themed villain from the Spiderman series.
- Shockatron is the fifth Robotron to be created off-screen, therefore, the object from his creation is unknown.
- However, judging from his namesake to his reaction of being called a light bulb would imply that he might've been created from another type of electronic device.
- In Go-Busters, Wataameloid was created from a cotton candy machine, hence his design inspiration.
- Since all the suits were recreated, his suit features lightbulbs coming off of him, which is a major difference between the Japan and US versions of the suits.
- Shockatron is the first and only Robotron to be created by Vargoyle.
- Shockatron is the final Robotron to be created before Evox's first endgame in Season 1 of Beast Morphers.
- Shockadrone - Gigadrone counterpart.
- Wataameloid - Super Sentai counterpart in Go-Busters. See comparison page.