|This article is about a/an monster in Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue.|
- "Shockatron here, ready to rumble!"
- ―Shockatron's first line.[src]
Shockatron is an cyborg-themed electric demon and is the main antagonist of the episode "A Face from the Past".
Shockatron was sent by Loki and Vypra to attack power plant. Shockatron attacked one of Mariner Bay's power plants, trapping a teacher with many children within. He was about go to another plant, but he gets stopped by the Lightspeed Rangers after they saved the children, he summons the Batlings, but they were all easily defeated, he then took on the Rangers himself and had the upper hand at first, but the Rangers then equipped the V-Lancers, Shockatron was no match and is defeated. He is then revived as a giant thanks to Jinxer, but is destroyed by the Lightspeed Megazord. He was then banished to the Shadow World.
Powers and Abilities
- Superhuman Strength-Shockatron wasstrong enough to send Rangers flying with a single hit each.
- Batling Summoning: Shockatron can summon an army of Batlings to aid him in battle.
- Extraordinary Leaper: Shockatron can leap in far distance.
- Flight: Shockatron can fly at high speeds thanks to the wings behind his back.
- Fists: While lacking a hand held weapon, Shockatron can fight with his bare fists.
- Cable Cords: Shockatron can release cords from his hands that can cause an overload in a computer and cause it to explode.
Behind the Scenes
- Shockatron is voiced by Herbie Baez.
- Shockatron Is the first electric themed monster in the Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue.
- Back in early 2003, shortly after the series changed hands from Saban Entertainment to Disney, some of the monster costumes, including Shockatron, were auctioned off by ABC Auctions. It sold for $710 and it made a cameo among it's new owner's toy collection on the 8th season 1 episode of Toy Hunter along with Bloom of Doom, Calcifier, Hatchasaurus, & Wolfbane.